**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

2015 Skill R4 rankup

I pulled a 2015 Skill R4 Rankup gem, and i'm not sure who the best option might be to use it on. For some background, I'm in a T4/P4 alliance doing AQ map 5&6.
Content needing done is still beyond my initial completion of 6.1 (just to get cavalier), haven't touched 6.2+
V2 & V3 is 100%.
V1 still needs initial completion + exploration
LoL still needs initial completion + exploration

Below is who I have to use it on, along with their current rank and signature level (if awakened)
I dont have an AG, and if I had a skill AG I think I'd rather save it for Aegon or Stealth Suit.

2015 Skill R4 rankup 21 votes

OG Black Panther 40/200 r2
0%
Hawkeye 20/200 r3
38%
RagamugginGunnerZENSaiyanBpn88855LordRaymond3RogerRabsDead1Hedron 8 votes
OG Punisher 20/200 r1
0%
Winter Soldier 100/200 r2
47%
WorknprogressMoosetiptronicXxLoganTDCxXKhushhalAmazing_Demon05X_Factor_Agent-sixate-EtjamaEinfachSoNotStarving 10 votes
Black Widow (not awakened) r1 (no gem)
4%
Jim0172 1 vote
MoonKnight 40/200 r1
4%
Bruinsfan8510 1 vote
Elektra 40/200 r1
4%
Duke_Silver 1 vote
DD Netflix 60/200 r1
0%

Comments

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    If you have Killmonger.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    With 5* KM he's a beast and gives KM true strike on intercepts. I have both at R4 and they've been quite helpful for me.
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★

If you have Killmonger.

I have KM at 4/55 200/200, and an unawakened 6* as well.

But the other considerations:
    > I have a 5/65 Nick Fury so the OG BP synergy can apply
    > or BW since shes sort of a "trophy" 5-star champ and not many have her, might help with diversity but would require the AG and high sig level to be a decent defender. But at a T4/P4 level I don't believe she would be that great on defense.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    If you have both black panthers and Killmonger then Skill champs get 20% increased bleed damage
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Hawkeye 20/200 r3
    HE requires no synergy to be good, top 5 SP1's in game. Easy to use, amazing power control, decent damage if you can bleed the enemy, quite amazing in AW for many paths, somehow still underrated, etc.

HE was my first ever R4 5 star champ years ago and at the time he was the best choice I had and you know what? From day one that champ did so much for me even to this day I used his all the time. Mine isn't even awakened after 2 years of having him at R4.

There's a way I play him that's very useful. If you have Pacify (or even if you don't but it helps more) you can stun the enemy and hit them only while stunned (or use a heavy) you can easily get to a SP1 before them and keep them at lower than a bar all fight if needed. This isn't used much on most fights but when I used to deal with Unblockable SP1 OG Spiderman back in the day in AW, the fight was a joke. Spidey never saw a SP1 all fight nor did he do any evading due to being stunned for all the attacks I sent his way.
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Saiyan said:

HE requires no synergy to be good

This is one of the biggest reasons I am considering HE. It would be nice to have a reliable power drain on an R4 champ while getting my arena streak going in 5* Featured arenas. Playing against the 6* R5 kang/thanos champs that refuse to bait and get to their SP3 frequently is incredibly annoying.