**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rate my first 6*

BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
I just got my first 6* yesterday, and its a really a big bummer when u get bad one. For your first 6*

Rate my first 6* 85 votes

Good
15%
DNA3000NojokejaymMy_SuperiorBruinsfan8510TheSquish671LoctiteSuperGlueabqberPrezRio4CtuchikRogers 2~1JollyHawkSuman_sahAAdamb208 13 votes
Meh
21%
KyrkantJim0172Uncle_Fatty_247Thecrusher_9756Markg25NopedroooStevieManWonderZuroCapn_DanteFreeToPlay_21Justin2524Skillful_starYa_Boi_280dinMoNsTeR_804Jet6_3Steel_Ball_Runlowlevelplayer 18 votes
Ok
50%
Mr_PlatypusSaiyanBuckylives2_01haunted_memoryMityAntKennadoOrcDovahkiinFatalEndAKTEKOsfan8IcsGrecTKS87BuckyBruh10or_StrongXxLoganTDCxXChampioncriticshadow_lurker22Cranky_TrumpFhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherx 43 votes
Fantastic
8%
Foxhero007Duke_SilverAznkerbzJohn757Cranmer00KhushhalX_Factor_Agent 7 votes
God-Teir
1%
BabyMiike 1 vote
Meme-Tier
3%
İlyaz3003Kohli1999MiStaLova 3 votes

Comments

• TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Ok
    She’s definitely not bad got some nice crits and bleeds so for a first 6 star could of been way worse
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    God-Teir

She’s definitely not bad got some nice crits and bleeds so for a first 6 star could of been way worse

Name one
  • Good
    BabyMiike said:

TKS87 said:

BabyMiike said:

Name one
    Cyclops, loki, Diablo, juggs, BPCW, iron fist, miles morales, moon knight, rhino..

Would you like me to continue? Elektra is by no means the #1 champ in the pool but it could have been a lot worse
    MM is good for D. Diablo has a higher chance of getting buffed. Juggs better for D. Iorn fist is worse for SURE. Moon knight is pretty good when there is a full moon. Rihino is meh. Cyclops Has UNBLOCKABLE SP3 he's op. And Loki is Pretty good TBH he's soooo underated And he's good for 5.4.6
    Miles is okay for D. Juggernaut is good for D when awakened, which would require pulling him twice. Elektra doesn't need to be awakened, has good damage, has her own assassin's mechanic, deals armor break against bleed immune, and has pretty strong DAA if you can keep up debuffs.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    Ok
    TKS87 said:

BabyMiike said:

Name one
    Cyclops, loki, Diablo, juggs, BPCW, iron fist, miles morales, moon knight, rhino..

Would you like me to continue? Elektra is by no means the #1 champ in the pool but it could have been a lot worse
    Please I will take that Loki anytime
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Fantastic
    Would not be mad if I pulled her as a 6*. Not an absolute game breaker but a pretty cool champ.
  • PrezRio4PrezRio4 Posts: 84
    Good
    She is not the best but quite usefull. Her abilitie to make 85% AAR when the oponent suffers any debuff is very useful in AW. I usually choose her against spiders, Thing, Modok... also if the oponent is inmune to bleed she put armor breaks instead. In my opinion she is underrated. Far from best but interesting.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Ok
    6* Miles is actually pretty good, his attack is much higher than Doc Oct, Ironman IW, and his spider-sense ability helps in avoiding attacks similar to Spidey OG and Stark Spidey evasion.

I believe with a little tweaking, by adding more crit to his venom-blast and an invisibility attack will increase his precision and cruelty making his attack even more powerful.
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    Ok
    BabyMiike said:

Name one
    My first was Civil warrior.
    Second was black bolt
  • KhushhalKhushhal Posts: 51
    Fantastic
    I just got nebula a month back...feel lucky:)