Summoners, the Necrosword Crystals (the crystals in the Knull Cavalier Preview Bundle) currently have a higher than intended drop rate of 6-Star Champions.

We will be leaving the crystals as is for the time being, but will be correcting the drop rates before Knull receives his official release on October 28th. To ensure that this does not affect anybody that purchased this preview bundle, we will be auto-opening these crystals before that date, but this means you will not see what you received. To avoid any confusion, please open your crystals yourself ASAP.

1st Rank 5, 5 star camp.

Need a overall good champ for all the event quests and variant.

1st Rank 5, 5 star camp. 42 votes

Aegon Sig 100
21%
NifzMrLalowSpiderCoolsmfleuryRockypantherxddomVbnmeMoNsTeR_804lowlevelplayer 9 votes
Void Sig 110
14%
Monto_Carlos28DOKTOROKTOPUSraffsterUnsilentHamloyPablo276 6 votes
Omega Red Sig 85
47%
PantherusNZRagamugginGunnerLosspikallinashesSpeedbumpFlareDogecAncAmOTROUBL3DsolopoloRasiloverXxLoganTDCxXWoozieAmazing_Demon05Morpheus_123PHJfinAdishvar_26Bryliantu93Justin2524Nah01JJBoy19 20 votes
Magik Sig 75
0%
Iceman Unduped
0%
Ghost Unduped
16%
Lvernon15soumaPizzaGuy245AleorFhfjghhggggjfhfjgEtjamaMidnite93 7 votes

Comments

• MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 725 ★★★
    Aegon Sig 100
    At high sig, Aegon's is way too good.
  • Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 2,831 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Omega Red Sig 85
    I don't think so his first 5* should be someone who is good for long fights only
    Omega red would do far better I would normally recommend ghost but omega red has a lot of value sustainable
    if you run suicides then omega red is the champ you go for

obviously suicides help ghost too
    but omega red is the king of suicides seriously

I have a r4 5* ghost and only a r4 4* omega red and am still saying that
  • K3600K3600 Posts: 49
    Even I am a bit confused between Aegon and Omega Red. I love Aegon's game play but he is not immune to bleed or poison, so that's my concern.
  • Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 2,831 ★★★★★
    Omega Red Sig 85
    Etjama said:

Why the heck is no one voting Ghost? If you can get good with Ghost, Ghost is the answer 90% of the time.

I would have done so too but he hasn't given enough information
    does he have the synergies? does he have the synergies as a 5* or less
    does he have suicides or what? no idea
    Hi there, I don't have ghost synergies neither do I run suicide masters.
    But what if I get a 6star ghost? And as far I know ghost is amazing without even getting duped.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 730 ★★★
    Omega Red Sig 85
    Ægon is amazing, but I don't use him that much in monthly questing. I'd much rather skip the ramp for those shorter format fights. He was my fourth r5 after burstier champs
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,518 ★★★★★
    Ghost Unduped
    If you have the synergies she’s a beast
    I see so the debate is between ghost, omega or Aegon. Me personally I am not such a good player with ghost, I have her at rank 4 since a couple of months but I rarely use her. Omega and Aegon I use all the time. So in between these two is my pick, nice :smile:
    Etjama said:

K3600 said:

I see so the debate is between ghost, omega or Aegon. Me personally I am not such a good player with ghost, I have her at rank 4 since a couple of months but I rarely use her. Omega and Aegon I use all the time. So in between these two is my pick, nice :smile:

In that case, OR.
    Thank you so much for the input.