**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dexterity , Reverse control and parry Issues

IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
First time I am seeing In Alliance war path 9 reverse control are crazy ,
Sometime dex in and dex out Not working perfectly and Champions get hitted by opponents,
Parry broke in alliance war too,
Parry didnt register evertime

Thats Painfull for all of us,
I am playing this game over 4 years ,
First time I am feeling something happening on mcoc,

Lot of issues going on in game
Hope everything will be fixed asap by kabam.

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Who were you using and who were you fighting. Do not take a champ with AAR into revserse controls for example, as sometimes the reversal will not trigger leaving you wondering happens, also AAR can affect parry. Really need a lot more info.
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    Lormif said:

Who were you using and who were you fighting. Do not take a champ with AAR into revserse controls for example, as sometimes the reversal will not trigger leaving you wondering happens, also AAR can affect parry. Really need a lot more info.

Lol Ghost is One of the best counter in whole mcoc game,Dont try to leran a player who is playing this game over 4 years please

Used ghost on path 9 ,on hyperion and korg.
    Its a big issues in reverse node,
    Sometime dex back doing dex back on reverse control and cant even parry in time.

30 seconds reverse and full reverse both are making me angry right now.
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    That’s what it’s all about
    IceSnow said:

Lormif said:

Sometime dex back doing dex back on reverse control and cant even parry in time.

IceSnow said:

Lormif said:

When reverse controls triggers you have to swipe right to dex back, not swipe left. that is what that node is about.
    edited November 2019
    Lormif said:

IceSnow said:

Lormif said:

When reverse controls triggers you have to swipe right to dex back, not swipe left. that is what that node is about.
    You think i am new on path 9 ?
    I am permanent path 9 player in Alliance war from start of the season,
    First time it was happend ,

Swap right to dash in
    Swap left to desh back going on right now in path 9 50% times which can confuse everyone
    IceSnow said:

Lormif said:

IceSnow said:

Lormif said:

Swap right to dash in
    Swap left to desh back going on right now in path 9 50% times which can confuse everyone
    The object of reversed controls is to confuse you.
    edited November 2019
    Lormif said:

IceSnow said:

Lormif said:

IceSnow said:

Lormif said:

Swap right to dash in
    Can you stop please,
    I am not new baby in game ok ?

Dont make me too much angry,
    I am already angry ,

How i can block member's from forum?
    Have anyone any idea please
    IceSnow said:

Lormif said:

IceSnow said:

Lormif said:

IceSnow said:

Lormif said:

Swap right to dash in
    Can you stop please,

I am already angry ,

lol, you can click on my name, go to the drop down next to the message icon and click ignore. It wont change anything, you need to chill out and give more details about what is happening, or what you think is happening. I am trying to help you but your messages are super vague, lacking details and it is like we have to drag the informaiton out.
    Lormif said:

IceSnow said:

Lormif said:

IceSnow said:

Lormif said:

IceSnow said:

Lormif said:

Swap right to dash in
    Can you stop please,

I am already angry ,

lol, you can click on my name, go to the drop down next to the message icon and click ignore. It wont change anything, you need to chill out and give more details about what is happening, or what you think is happening. I am trying to help you but your messages are super vague, lacking details and it is like we have to drag the informaiton out.

Without understand the issue please shut your mounth ,go for new players and help them, i dont need your help anymore ,because you still child in game ,

You need to learn master bracket alliance members not come in forum without any big issues

IceSnow said:

Lormif said:

IceSnow said:

Lormif said:

IceSnow said:

Lormif said:

IceSnow said:

Lormif said:

Swap right to dash in
    Can you stop please,

I am already angry ,

Without understand the issue please shut your mounth ,go for new players and help them, i dont need your help anymore ,because you still child in game ,

You need to learn master bracket alliance members not come in forum without any big issues

I dont think a child in the game has 100%ed all content. The problem is you are not detailing the issue clearly, not my knowledge of the issue. also masters bracket alliance are mistaken on the forums all the time....
    Lormif said:

IceSnow said:

Lormif said:

IceSnow said:

Lormif said:

IceSnow said:

Lormif said:

IceSnow said:

Lormif said:

Swap right to dash in
    Can you stop please,

I am already angry ,

I dont think a child in the game has 100%ed all content. The problem is you are not detailing the issue clearly, not my knowledge of the issue. also masters bracket alliance are mistaken on the forums all the time....

I told you already dash forward is doing dash forward and dash back is doing dash back,
    Sometime dash in doing dash back
    Dash back doing dash in,

So in reverse control its hard to fight right now.

I am not talking about 30 seconds reverse control, I am talking about full reverse control node where dash in do dash back and dashback do dash in, but sometime dash in do dash in and dash back do dashback,
    The reverse control is broken node now in war .
    edited November 2019
    And Obviosly Master Bracket alliamce members 99% time right and thats why we are sitting in top 10 alliances

Using 500-700 euro per month in game so please .....
    Dont wanna fight you but you could not understand what i am trying to say .....
  • BananaGrantBananaGrant Posts: 95
    IceSnow said:

And Obviosly Master Bracket alliamce members 99% time right and thats why we are sitting in top 10 alliances

If I'm correct, you're saying that sometimes Reverse controls aren't reverse, and sometimes they are?
    edited November 2019

IceSnow said:

If I'm correct, you're saying that sometimes Reverse controls aren't reverse, and sometimes they are?
    Finally you got me bro @BananaGrant ,
    Exactly thats i wanna trying to say to kabam,

Reverse control sometime aren’t reverse and some time do , So in whole fight my head was screwed ,Fortunately I didn't died because of Big boosts with invul boost active ,
    Paused the game in fight 10 times to read is that reverse control or normal fight ,

Note :
    In Reverse fight Dash In my champion
    did “Dash Back”
    Dash Back my champion did “Dash back”.
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    edited January 2020
    IceSnow, I may or may not be able to help.

But I think people are asking for more details on champs you are fighting and using is because there may be ability accuracy reduction at play. I personally haven’t used a AA versus Emma Frost for example, however AA could potentially stop the Inverse Control from trigging whether from a node or champ.

As for Lormif, he is very opinionated and knowledgeable, so don’t take his directness as speaking down to you. I have had debates with before with Lormif. He means well. We can definitely seem your frustration and I feel your struggle.

Just know that unless people can see a video, screenshot, or very specific details are given... it is hard for most people to help explain what might be happening (especially Kabam). Just know which champs might help eliminate some potential causes of the issue you are experiencing.