Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

New champs

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
We are now only 1 week away from the new special event and i still havent seen any info on who will join the contest!! better be science!

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,775 ★★★★★
    Wait till next week for official info ...
  • Options
    Quest ends next week, so the next quest spotlight will be posted next week, 1/2 days before the quest starts.
    There you can see what new champs will be added
  • Options
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    @eXtripa69 literally every other month we have known at least 1 or 2 weeks before hand. so no i dont wanna wait any more! im a snowflake! give me answers

Kingpin and Medusa.
    You get early info because it's only leaked info, not official.
  • Options
    Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    My guess is Medusa is going to be cosmic.
  • Options
    HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    Nope, they will both be tech.....because...then for october 2 new tech champs Blade and Morbius
  • Options
    HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    edited August 2017
    Just be ready for the red and green hulks for December, they will be tech too.....because TECHnically they wouldn't be new champs otherwise.
  • Options
    italian_treeitalian_tree Posts: 79
    all i know is that blade, medusa, kingpin and some other guy are the upcoming characters