**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Players getting kicked before season rewards

Due to the delay in receiving rewards, players are being kicked from their alliances before receiving rewards and will end up getting nothing all because of this mess up and delay...Kabam better speed up this process of getting rewards figured out and sent out before too many more players miss out on rewards all together due to being removed from their alliance before next AQ cycle...this whole thing is an absolute mess and embarrassment to the game. Put in overtime or whatever it is you need to do and get this fixed before more players undeservedly get punished due to your screw ups.

Comments

• Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Interesting.. if they are kicking people and replacing them with others.. that would also mean that the new people coming in aren't getting rewards from their previous alliance.. It is also possible that they could be kicking people and then running with less than the max amount of people.. but for map 6 and 7 you aren't able to complete the map without a full team.. that being said.. i don't think what you have posted is very accurate..
  • Nkrzykwa1Nkrzykwa1 Posts: 90

Interesting.. if they are kicking people and replacing them with others.. that would also mean that the new people coming in aren't getting rewards from their previous alliance.. It is also possible that they could be kicking people and then running with less than the max amount of people.. but for map 6 and 7 you aren't able to complete the map without a full team.. that being said.. i don't think what you have posted is very accurate..

Actually. Is accurate...I have seen a number of ppl in chats complaining about it happening to them as well as a buddy of mine told me he just got removed from his alliance because they were bringing in a player coming out of retirement to take his spot for next AQ cycle. That being said, your theories are inaccurate.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Nkrzykwa1 said:

Actually. Is accurate...I have seen a number of ppl in chats complaining about it happening to them as well as a buddy of mine told me he just got removed from his alliance because they were bringing in a player coming out of retirement to take his spot for next AQ cycle. That being said, your theories are inaccurate.
    Interesting.. so you don't have first hand knowledge.. only what others have been saying? Are you a whistleblower without first hand knowledge?

But to your point.. it is not Kabams responsibility if an alliance wants to screw someone over.. that kind of thing has been happening for a while now.. probably ever since war seasons have been around..
  • NovaPolariNovaPolari Posts: 88
    edited November 2019
    Even if it had not ended early, were there 5 wars left in the season?

Who’s to say they are not working on overtime to try and fix this? We have no knowledge of what they are doing to try to resolve it. When they know it is handled correctly, they will announce it.

Nkrzykwa1 said:

Interesting.. so you don't have first hand knowledge.. only what others have been saying? Are you a whistleblower without first hand knowledge?

But to your point.. it is not Kabams responsibility if an alliance wants to screw someone over.. that kind of thing has been happening for a while now.. probably ever since war seasons have been around..
    I have knowledge on the sense that a RL friend told me it happened to him. Not something he’d lie about...and yes alliances could screw ppl over before but it was less likely as they would have been either in the middle of AQ or it would be on a Wednesday when nothing else is going on and they don’t need to make a spot so abruptly. Kabam stating it would take a week probably made some alliances not want to wait that long for roster change and they started making changes before rewards

Even if it had not ended early, were there 5 wars left in the season?

Who’s to say they are not working on overtime to try and fix this? We have no knowledge of what they are doing to try to resolve it. When they know it is handled correctly, they will announce it.

I’m willing to bet that if your alliance removes u right now to bring in another member and u missed out on rewards that you wouldn’t feel so casual about the whole thing.
  • Unfortunately for your friend and others being removed before payout, there isn't anything that can be done about it. We would love to have a closer window to give rewards but this is taking time to ensure all of this is done properly and the rewards given are correct. I'm closing this thread as they has been addressed in different ways by fellow Summoners.
This discussion has been closed.