**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Uncollected calendar

RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
edited November 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
Anyone else feeling like there is way too many gold crystals on the calendar? I got plenty gold! Need t2 alpha shards and t5b basic shards! Not gold!

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2019
    I have a 790k rating and 45 million in gold! Work for your gold and manage your resources better! Then we could all get something we can all use from the calendar, and not just things for people without resource management skills!
  • Options
    I sometimes wonder if anyone around here bothers with the simple mathmatics of these things...50 puchases (at the fixed price of 1280 glory) that is 64000 glory for one t5b! (Not all that bad) but! That price rises with each purchase until you reach max or it resets...so that figure is only good if you space it out over 50 months! And yet! A resource available everywhere in the game is what is your priority??? We should all get things meant for those who have no self control or impulse control? Or foward planning? Instead of things that are truly difficult to aquire? "You need to give us more gold! Cause i squandered it all on a champ i now want a rank down tickets for!"
  • Options
    monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    Rap said:

I sometimes wonder if anyone around here bothers with the simple mathmatics of these things...50 puchases (at the fixed price of 1280 glory) that is 64000 glory for one t5b! (Not all that bad) but! That price rises with each purchase until you reach max or it resets...so that figure is only good if you space it out over 50 months! And yet! A resource available everywhere in the game is what is your priority??? We should all get things meant for those who have no self control or impulse control? Or foward planning? Instead of things that are truly difficult to aquire? "You need to give us more gold! Cause i squandered it all on a champ i now want a rank down tickets for!"

there's going to be a reduction in the price for t5b and also they're going to be 2,250 shards (i think) for each purchase. i believe first one is worth 900 glory, so that's no so bad
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    It is a "little" better thanks for sharing that. That is helpful. Sometimes responders views are myopic and unhelpful! And it seems my need is in sink with the growing availabily...timing is everything!
  • Options

This is how badly i need gold!
  • Options
    monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    uuf, i need 100 of those, please
  • Options
    Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Argument could be made that you should handle your t5b and t2a better. Just because you don’t need gold, doesn’t mean that others don’t as well. Just take the gold rewards from the calendar... you’re not working for it anyway it’s free
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

I’ll take them off your hands
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Rap said:

Wish I had that many to open. Then I'd be closer to Prof Hoff who refers to himself as Scrooge McDuck.
  • Options
    OnemaeusOnemaeus Posts: 54
    Haha, OP complaining about people who complain about getting more of what they need/want while complaining about getting more of what he wants. Hahahahahaha 🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Too funny! handle my t5b better?? Grow up! really! Manage what t5b from where??oh that is right i should jump into map 6? Always amuses me how certain of our summoners are so entitled! You can beg demand and lament the lack of availabilty of whatever you choose...but if you have it and someone else wants just let em try bringing it up in here. There is lots of gold in the game, there is very little t5b and few t2as. I have 9 of the later so i am managing them rather well thank you! You want to talk about earning t2a and t5b how about you do some hard core grinding and earn you gold instead of playing war and aq exclusively...there really isn't much gold there! That is true. So take your own advice...earn it! Instead of waiting for it to be given to you! Because.you whine alot! Because basically all the gold on our calendar is because you are too lazy to grind..