**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Important secondary compensation question

Good Afternoon Kabam Devs/Mods,

I saw your message regarding the aw season rewards hopefully coming out next Wednesday as they would have normally, and I know of members leave or are kicked before then they will not receive those rewards, but what about the other compensation rewards you are looking into? Are they alliance dependent? If members leave after season rewards will they still get the other ones?

Thank you,
Eric/Valhalla

Comments

• Options
    RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    I asked the same question 30 minutes ago. Got no answer yet.
  • Options
    Sorry Remeli, hadn’t seen yours. Maybe if we keep this one alive they’ll respond
  • Options
    Those are not Alliance Related. Alliance War Season Rewards are, but there were plenty of areas of the game affected that were not related to Alliances.
  • Options
    Ok, thx Miike
  • Options
    RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Great. Thought that would be the answer but it never hurts to ask before :)
  • Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    This compensation email is a joke, right? 4 days of having to stay up late to get into tier 2 of AQ, 3 days of having to try to fight, die and revive because AQ is still going on when I'm at work for a few pieces if iso? I'll never claim that out of principle.
  • Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Osfan8 said:

This compensation email is a joke, right? 4 days of having to stay up late to get into tier 2 of AQ, 3 days of having to try to fight, die and revive because AQ is still going on when I'm at work for a few pieces if iso? I'll never claim that out of principle.

That isn't compensation. That's any prizes you couldn't claim.
  • Options
    KekomanKekoman Posts: 7
    This isn’t a compensation, these are unclaimed rewards and that’s all! So, what is wrong with you at Kabam? Really a compensation??!!!
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Kekoman said:

This isn’t a compensation, these are unclaimed rewards and that’s all! So, what is wrong with you at Kabam? Really a compensation??!!!

I thought tbe exact same thing. It's laughable. All I know is if I couldn't complete a task after a full week of work I would be fired.
  • Options
    djr17djr17 Posts: 651 ★★★
    While mostly they are not compensation, the energy refill one is, as it was sent to me, when my only issue was being in a quest during groundhog day.