**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

3 Mystic Champions buff

Honestly I love the way you guys are handling buffing old champions and I wasn't dissapointed once (for now).
Now I know you have your own schedule of when will you buff which champion from which class, but hear me out.

When Mystic class is up for a buff I think that a definite options should be Juggernaut and Dr. Strange
I won't go into details of how powerful and loveable they are in the comics as I am sure that you are all aware of that.

But my idea was that you can buff Juggernaut and Dr. Strange as next two Mystics that are really desperate for a buff
and then you have the ability to add third champion for a buff: Unstoppable Colossus.

Because you buffed up Colossus and then Juggernaut you can mix up their abilities and you can easily buff
Unstoppable Colossus aswell (who also totally needs a buff).
It honestly hurts me to see Colossus's 5 new immunities and then see how lame Unstoppable Colossus is and they are the same person...

I know my words can't change the course of your plans Kabam but I just needed to share this with you anyway :)

Comments

• mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    Buff Juggernaut and Unstoppable Colossus to make the recent Colossus buff more appealing. You almost have to use Juggernaut with Colossus, but Juggernaut is a completely and utterly useless slot.