**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

UNFAIR compensation

Captain_Rog3rsCaptain_Rog3rs Posts: 1
edited November 2019 in General Discussion
WHY DID I GET 7500 SHARDS AND EVERYONE IN MY ALLIANCE GOT A FULLY FORMED CRYSTAL [removed by Moderator]
Post edited by Kabam Pertinax on

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Because you’re not cav
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Because you’re too busy raging on the forums to become cavalier
  • AshMoskovAshMoskov Posts: 54
    Everyone having the same situation...But they give compensation base on title.. WHATT??!!!
  • The compensation system is complete BS.... other games I've played where the users have suffered due to technical issues / downtime, everyone got compensated equally..... people who are UC or cavalier sid not suffer more than anyone else did they? We should all receive equal rewards not a huge middle finger......
    AshMoskov said:

Everyone having the same situation...But they give compensation base on title.. WHATT??!!!

not e veryone faced the exact same sitation, not everyone runs 7x5 or plat/master war, titles are a good way to determine who lost what, not perfect but good. If they gave everyone the same rewards none of would be getting the rewards cav got, it does not work that way
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Because they are Cavalier and you are not. 7500 5 star shards is an insane amount for Uncollected. Take it and leave it.

The compensation system is complete BS.... other games I've played where the users have suffered due to technical issues / downtime, everyone got compensated equally..... people who are UC or cavalier sid not suffer more than anyone else did they? We should all receive equal rewards not a huge middle finger......

And that equals comp was probably trash
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    A player who’s cavalier loses more in the same time a player who’s uc does, they get more stuff can do more content in that time, it’s perfectly fair, and as mentioned higher up it wouldn’t be balanced having a week old account getting a 5*
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    It seems to me like the compensation is just a nice gift for people at their stage in the game. It's not really to make up for what was lost in the downtime. Because I got a separate message rewarding all the items I couldn't claim.
  • Hey guys, there's already a discussion HERE about the same topic. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.