**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kicked - War rewards

Hey guys, I was just kicked from my alliance with no reason. The war season ended days ago, I participated in every war, but because it's taking so long to calculate the rewards I'm out of luck right? Is there anything to do?

Is anyone else is the same boat? Feeling real disappointed.

Comments

• Will do, thanks for the advice!
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    Nothing the support team can do I'm afraid kicked or leaving if ur not in that ally u wont get rewards sorry to hear u got kicked maybe they was impatient to wait on rewards before hand as they had a recruit ready for aq
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    That's a bit messed up to do.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Sorry mate.

• RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    Technically the season ends on Wednesday so there was no guarantee you wouldn’t have been kicked before the season ended if we didn’t have problems. It’s not Kabam fault, it was your crappy alliances fault....
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★

Sorry mate.

Technically kabam said if you leave. Says nothing about not getting rewards if kicked. Their words not mine. Looks like a loop hole to me. Kabam wouldn’t go back on their word would they?????
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Whytho said:

Hey guys, I was just kicked from my alliance with no reason. The war season ended days ago, I participated in every war, but because it's taking so long to calculate the rewards I'm out of luck right? Is there anything to do?

Is anyone else is the same boat? Feeling real disappointed.

My ign is same as here. If you need a new loyal alliance
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Mainer123 said:

Sorry mate.

Technically kabam said if you leave. Says nothing about not getting rewards if kicked. Their words not mine. Looks like a loop hole to me. Kabam wouldn’t go back on their word would they?????
    Leaving your alliance includes being kicked.. If you are not in the alliance when rewards come out you get nothing, it has always been that way
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Midnite93 said:

Try sending a ticket this one ain't your fault at all

They will not do anything
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★

Lormif said:

Mainer123 said:

Sorry mate.

Leaving your alliance includes being kicked.. If you are not in the alliance when rewards come out you get nothing, it has always been that way
    of course, it wasn't always that war season was cut in half and rewards dispersed more than a week later, so you'd think some exceptions could be made to "always been that way."
    Rewards are being dispersed right when they were supposed to next week.
    You just got a week off of wars so to me it’s not like Kabam is late with the rewards as this implies. You just put in less work but payday didn’t change