**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rate my Suicide Mastery Setup

MorbidAngleMorbidAngle Posts: 986 ★★★

1 point waiting to be used when the last LC level is unlocked. Do you think I should move more points into willpower/ coagulate?

Comments

• M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Lc. The damage you take will be same either you put 1 or 3 point
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 383 ★★
    By the way, is it free to recover mastery points now or not? Thanks!
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Halley said:

It always ben free to remove them but not put them back in. And to the op wil definitely get wp alest to 3 you stil take danmged back regardless but it wil help a tiny bit
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You could do with max willpower and lc, take 2 from petrify and use the extra point to do so

Thanks! Is it that much of a difference for max WP?

Yes, woth 1 or 2 points you constantly degenerate to the poison, with 3 it’s basically neutralised
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,073 ★★★★
    Is 5/5 deep wounds critical to your everyday teams? If not, try to work out a way of getting max liquid courage and max will power at least? Your current set up sees non immune lose 11.6% health over 16 seconds. Max LC and WP reduces that to 5.2% with 1 in coagulate but gives a flat 10% more attack boost. That means dropping deep wounds by 2 I think, if you use your spare point too.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Thanks! Is it that much of a difference for max WP?

Yes, woth 1 or 2 points you constantly degenerate to the poison, with 3 it’s basically neutralised
    And if he maxes coagulate he can get some regen to cancel out the health loss from recoil
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    Gamer said:

Halley said:

It always ben free to remove them but not put them back in. And to the op wil definitely get wp alest to 3 you stil take danmged back regardless but it wil help a tiny bit
    That's not really true,in the past you needed those chips to recover mastery points
    Yes, you only need 2 in WP to cover LC.

Max coagulate, max WP and max suicides means losing 1.2% health over 16 seconds if entered into a spreadsheet! Only have 2/3 on Double edge myself, so not sure if that's actually what happens. For example, I have 3/3 wp and 3/3 LC and I'm sure Morningstar doesn't actually recover 0.1% health a second... I normally run 4/55s, Hyperion, Omega, Morningstar and 5/50s corvus, Medusa and Gulk with occasional use of 3/45 quake and doc oc. I've been thinking of maxing coagulate to get better use of quake and others and have been in a similar quandary, hence putting it all in a spreadsheet :-)

Yes, you only need 2 in WP to cover LC.

Max coagulate, max WP and max suicides means losing 1.2% health over 16 seconds if entered into a spreadsheet! Only have 2/3 on Double edge myself, so not sure if that's actually what happens. For example, I have 3/3 wp and 3/3 LC and I'm sure Morningstar doesn't actually recover 0.1% health a second... I normally run 4/55s, Hyperion, Omega, Morningstar and 5/50s corvus, Medusa and Gulk with occasional use of 3/45 quake and doc oc. I've been thinking of maxing coagulate to get better use of quake and others and have been in a similar quandary, hence putting it all in a spreadsheet :-)

Poison reduces regen, you need 3 to neutralise
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

Halley said:

That's not really true,in the past you needed those chips to recover mastery points
    Ikow I’m shuld had said that how it work now since 12.0 just after that ther chamge it so it free
    @Lvernon15 above, I have 3/3 WP and 3/3 LC, so if poison does reduce healing, then that would explain why you don't appear to get health back from max WP and max LC?
  • jgrazjgraz Posts: 82
    edited November 2019
    @MorbidAngle
    Here's my setup. Not full suicides, but a nice mix. I get a net gain on most champs, though there are a couple that lose a touch. Obviously it benefits the immune champs the most, but I use Gewnpool and X23 regularly and it with DW and Assassin they tear through opponents.
    The only place I find lacking is in AW defense where suicides are a hindrance. But AQ map5/6 and EQ/story node I have zero issues. I just use immune champs if I come across heal blocks and suicide unfavorable nodes

In AQ, against science sentinels and tech Drones, WP kicks in and I can heal any champ.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    jgraz said:

@MorbidAngle
    Here's my setup. Not full suicides, but a nice mix. I get a net gain on most champs, though there are a couple that lose a touch. Obviously it benefits the immune champs the most, but I use Gewnpool and X23 regularly and it with DW and Assassin they tear through opponents.
    The only place I find lacking is in AW defense where suicides are a hindrance. But AQ map5/6 and EQ/story node I have zero issues. I just use immune champs if I come across heal blocks and suicide unfavorable nodes

In AQ, against science sentinels and tech Drones, WP kicks in and I can heal any champ.

Eeeeh, come on man, at least take 2 points out of Salve and put them in parry. At the very least. (Though I see more wrong with this.)
    Etjama said:

jgraz said:

@MorbidAngle

Eeeeh, come on man, at least take 2 points out of Salve and put them in parry. At the very least. (Though I see more wrong with this.)
    Care to elaborate? It's always helpful when people claim they see problems but dont add anything else to the conversation
    I've been running this since DW and Assassin were introduced. Zero issues
    Also no reason whatsoever to have more then 1 point in parry. If you need more time then 1 pt will allow to retaliate you have a problem
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    My advice would be to max willpower, coagulate, and liquid courage. Take parry down to 1 point.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    Etjama said:

jgraz said:

@MorbidAngle

Parry doesnt seem to work as described. The stun duration doesn't scale from 1 point to 3 points. Only the damage mitigation scales. So unless that is important to you, your better off doing 1/3 for parry.

phil56201 said:

Etjama said:

jgraz said:

@MorbidAngle

Parry doesnt seem to work as described. The stun duration doesn't scale from 1 point to 3 points. Only the damage mitigation scales. So unless that is important to you, your better off doing 1/3 for parry.

Exactly.
    1.5 sec is more then enough to retaliate after a parry.
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Etjama said:

jgraz said:

@MorbidAngle

He’s can’t just take it out of salve and into parry. You need at least 15 points in the defensive tree to put any points into willpower.

The defensive tree setup he’s currently running (with max salve and 2/5 SYG) is actually one of the more optimal ones in terms of PI, which is great for people who run arena often. It’s either that or invest points into a tiny increase in health, energy/phys resistance, or perfect block chance.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Not sure if this is usefull for you:

If you run full suicides and willpower none immune champs will lose this much hp:

DE = 1,25% damage for 16 sec
    LC = 0,6% damage

1,85% -(0,7 × 2 × 1,15 × 0,7)=0,723%

0,723% × 16 sec = 11,6% HP lost

Coagulate 1/3 = 9,6% HP lost

Coagulate 2/3 = 7,6% HP lost

Coagulate 3/3 = 5,7% HP lost

Only DE = 1,25% - 0,805% =

0,445% x 16 sec = 7,1% HP lost

Coagulate 1/3 = 5,1% HP lost

Coagulate 2/3 = 3,1% HP lost

Coagulate 3/3 = 1,1% HP lost
  • MassapealMassapeal Posts: 143
    I rate it PG-13
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Almost a perfect 5 out of 7
  • NimorNimor Posts: 110
    edited November 2019
    Max out LC as you said. 3/3 on willpower is needed imo to offset the damage more. Also if you have a lot of non immune champions and you want to feel less restricted by suicides 3/3 coagulate makes a huge difference. As an added bonus poison immune champs with max suicides max wp and max coagulate take around 1% damage from the bleed. For the no immunities champions @Seraphion's math seem correct (i did my own testing when i decided to go for full coagulate and don't regret it).