Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Namor quandary

WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
edited November 2019 in General Discussion
So I just pulled a 4* Namor and ranked him up to r3. My top champ is a duped 4* Dom and I also have 4*s of ST, EF, AA, OR and IM. I don’t have suicides, which is why I haven’t ranked up OR, but I have three questions.
1) Did I make the right choice? Should I rank up someone else over him or should I take him to r4/5?
2) If I did make the right choice, what’s the best way to play him. I’ve used him a bunch, and he’s super fun, but how can I maximize his potential?
3) Is he worth a generic AG? I have the one from the summoner appreciation calendar, and I haven’t used it on anyone. Is he worth it without having a ton of sig stones to pump into him?

Warden out ~

Comments

• Options
    WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★

Rank up your 5*s.

I don’t have any that have any value. Like I said, my top champs are 4*s.

Warden out ~
  • Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    I have a maxed out 4* duped Namor who is 20 points away from maxing his signature ability. Once I got his sig to where 75% of damage was reflected I started feeling like I made the right choice investing in him. Get to your SP3 , get the fury, build to unleash your
  • Options
    DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    I had to google "quandary" and now I feel dumb

Anyways, just wait for a better 5*. I have 0 maxed 4*s but have three (soon to be five) R4/5*s that easily outperforms the my R4/4*s. Also have a number of R3/5*s that should be slightly better than maxed 4*s. Had I maxed out my 4*s, I'd have no T4 class catalysts. Imo its worth waiting as this game takes FOREVER to progress in and any setbacks (ie. Pumping precious rank up material on 4*s) makes progressing that much more tedious