**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6.3.6 Cap IW Destructive Feedback Bug

A thread may have been made on this already because I’ve heard others mention it, but I didn’t see one. The destructive feedback node on the Cap IW boss in 6.3.6 is broken. When the shield expires, none of the damage that you did while it was up is inflicted. This cost me at least a revive as I managed to die with 1% left 🙄. Had any of the damage that I did while the shield was up counted, the fight would have been over much sooner.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Nop isn’t broke it isn’t a cri hit it direct danmged. That why he haven’t got the danmged back.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Gamer is right. Due to Caps 'Crit me with your best shot node" which means only crits can damage him, and Destructive feedback damage isn't critical, he doesn't take damage from it. Just a simple node interaction
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    It’s not broken just poor design. Intentional design.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    With destructive feedback shield up, no damage can be done to him. It's not broken or bugged. It's one node interacting with another. Crit me with your best shot (only crits can damage him) and destructive feedback (a shield, when up can't damage him and when shield is gone , damage comes to him,) and since that damage isn't critical, no damage is done. It's simple
  • UppercutUppercut Posts: 158
    edited November 2019
    That’s a bug 100%. If they didn’t want him to take any damage from destructive feedback node then they should just make it invulnerability with a timer. If I hit with crits it should apply that damage so it’s broken (crit me interaction). They need to fix it
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Uppercut said:

That’s a bug 100%. If they didn’t want him to take any damage from destructive feedback node then they should just make it invulnerability with a timer. If I hit with crits it should apply that damage so it’s broken (crit me interaction). They need to fix it

Definitely not a bug. They confirmed it in the 6.3 thread.

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

So you can’t land crits with the shield up? That’s what we’re saying? It doesn’t say that anywhere in the node description.

No it says you can't do damage with the shield up. That stored damage becomes direct damage and bit a critical hit so when the shield drops, crit me with your best shot reduces that damage to zero
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Terra said:

With destructive feedback shield up, no damage can be done to him. It's not broken or bugged. It's one node interacting with another. Crit me with your best shot (only crits can damage him) and destructive feedback (a shield, when up can't damage him and when shield is gone , damage comes to him,) and since that damage isn't critical, no damage is done. It's simple

That appears to be the case, but I would certainly not say “it’s simple.” It’s pretty unclear actually. All the node says is “While the shield is active, all damage dealt by the attacker excluding damage from special 3 attacks is stored. When the shield expires the defender takes all stored damage”. I was under the impression that crits still landed, just the damage wasn’t inflicted until the timer expired. The node needs to specify that.
    The crits landed but did no damage to the champ, instead it was stored like a battery until the timer is up, once it is up THE SHIELD shoots all the damage at one time to the champ, the problem is the the should does not crit. It does not store up each individual hit and then pass each individual hit to cap, it is all one non crit burst.