**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ghost broken

I’ve taken ghost into variant 3 with synergy team and she is taking damage while phasing. Hood synergy stops her from taking damage while phasing so why is this happening?

Comments

• Wasp and she hulk
  • I tested it. Variant 3.1 vs Wasp. I don't see any problems. There are no nodes with would cause any damage and if you get hit, she is not losing health.

But there is a bug (I think) with Ghost against evading defenders. If the defender evades your second hit, the hit after the critical one, Ghost remains the cruelty buff and you can not phase unless you hit the defender again. So you might take shock damage from Wasp after she evaded.
  • Psy26Psy26 Posts: 159
    edited November 2019
    @cUbA_LiBrE this isn't a bug, if you read her abilities you'll see that she gains precision passive when enemy evades her attack and you can't enter phasing if you have it

And OP show us the video
  • Psy26 said:

@cUbA_LiBrE this isn't a bug, if you read her abilities you'll see that she gains precision passive when enemy evades her attack and you can't enter phasing if you have it

And OP show us the video

Right! Now that I read about it, I do remember that :D Thanks @Psy26