**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

THANKS KABAM FOR YOUR RESPONSE WITHOUT ANY SOLUTION

Just now, in the previous post, ask if there was any kind of consideration with people who have been expelled from their alliances shortly before delivering the seasonal war awards to which you simply respond: "Leaving your Alliance prior to this will result in missing out on your season rewards. " You mean, there is no kind of regulation or punitive measure against the officers or alliance leaders who can expel their members for no reason? They simply respond "for leaving the alliance you will not receive the seasonal prizes" when was it a kick? Where is the regulation for those who can do what they want with the members? So, can I create my alliance, can members meet the goals and when I feel like kicking them out? It may not be possible for a kick and an abandonment to be taken in the same way, and especially just before the delivery of seasonal prizes, do not you think it's weird? I hope not simply an answer of: "for abandoning your alliance you will not receive awards".

Comments

• Options
    Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    Unfortunately, that’s the case; sorry but I highly doubt you’ll receive any kind of sympathy from Kabam for being removed from your group before the rewards drop, whether it was voluntary or not.

That being said, there are many toxic players that abuse their ability to kick people at their discretion. What’s unfortunate is that a small percentage of those that were kicked are completely innocent, but when most say “...for no reason”, it’s usually met with negativity.

Easy to say this because I’m not in your situation but take a short break until the animosity subsides, hopefully that’ll help.
  • Options
    ndz02ndz02 Posts: 5

Unfortunately, that’s the case; sorry but I highly doubt you’ll receive any kind of sympathy from Kabam for being removed from your group before the rewards drop, whether it was voluntary or not.

That being said, there are many toxic players that abuse their ability to kick people at their discretion. What’s unfortunate is that a small percentage of those that were kicked are completely innocent, but when most say “...for no reason”, it’s usually met with negativity.

Easy to say this because I’m not in your situation but take a short break until the animosity subsides, hopefully that’ll help.

I understand that it is most likely that Kabam ignores me and erases my post as it did a moment ago without any sustainable solution or response. But beyond the inconvenience of the alliances, I believe that Kabam can verify if a member of the alliance made a decent score in AQ, advanced in Wards, ascent score of the applicant, use of object, avengers, completion, etc. With all the aforementioned requirements reviewed by Kabam, he can support that he did comply with the obligations of any member and give him the corresponding seasonal awards, but unfortunately I receive a simple response without any analysis of the member who has received the kick.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    ndz02 said:

Just now, in the previous post, ask if there was any kind of consideration with people who have been expelled from their alliances shortly before delivering the seasonal war awards to which you simply respond: "Leaving your Alliance prior to this will result in missing out on your season rewards. " You mean, there is no kind of regulation or punitive measure against the officers or alliance leaders who can expel their members for no reason? They simply respond "for leaving the alliance you will not receive the seasonal prizes" when was it a kick? Where is the regulation for those who can do what they want with the members? So, can I create my alliance, can members meet the goals and when I feel like kicking them out? It may not be possible for a kick and an abandonment to be taken in the same way, and especially just before the delivery of seasonal prizes, do not you think it's weird? I hope not simply an answer of: "for abandoning your alliance you will not receive awards".

People say they are kicked for no reason, people also say they never cheated when they get banned and neither are ever accurately told. There is absolutely no possible way for Kabam to know if you got kicked for being a bad teammate or if you got kicked because of a bad officer. They've been adamant that they don't get involved in Alliance politics because it's very much a he said/she said situation that would likely never get resolved. If they gave everyone who gets kicked war seasons rewards, then everyone becomes toxic because there isn't any penalty. In turn, this hurts players that might have been one of the very few who are kicked for no reason.
  • Options

ndz02 said:

People say they are kicked for no reason, people also say they never cheated when they get banned and neither are ever accurately told. There is absolutely no possible way for Kabam to know if you got kicked for being a bad teammate or if you got kicked because of a bad officer. They've been adamant that they don't get involved in Alliance politics because it's very much a he said/she said situation that would likely never get resolved. If they gave everyone who gets kicked war seasons rewards, then everyone becomes toxic because there isn't any penalty. In turn, this hurts players that might have been one of the very few who are kicked for no reason.
    As I mentioned above, it is correct to say that Kabam can never know if there were misunderstandings between members or officers of each alliance, but what he can verify is his database, where he can confirm if the user was someone inactive, who does not comply With the missions weeks, monthly, AQ, Wars as it is not in my case that it did. For me it would be sustenance / argument for the few who were expelled without any reason there could be consideration in the delivery of seasonal prizes one day before receiving if you were an active member and that you contributed to the alliance in the time you were before the kick
  • Options
    As I mentioned above, it is correct to say that Kabam can never know if there were misunderstandings between members or officers of each alliance, but what he can verify is his database, where he can confirm if the user was someone inactive, who does not comply With the missions weeks, monthly, AQ, Wars as it is not in my case that it did. For me it would be sustenance / argument for the few who were expelled without any reason there could be consideration in the delivery of seasonal prizes one day after receiving if you were an active member and that you contributed to the alliance in the time you were before the kick
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    The forums cannot help you, only support can.

It’s unfortunate if support cannot help you as i’ve seen people receive rewards after the season has ended and they were kicked before rewards went out.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    ndz02 said:

As I mentioned above, it is correct to say that Kabam can never know if there were misunderstandings between members or officers of each alliance, but what he can verify is his database, where he can confirm if the user was someone inactive, who does not comply With the missions weeks, monthly, AQ, Wars as it is not in my case that it did. For me it would be sustenance / argument for the few who were expelled without any reason there could be consideration in the delivery of seasonal prizes one day after receiving if you were an active member and that you contributed to the alliance in the time you were before the kick

Kicking goes deeper that just the in game stuff. Many, many alliances use 3rd party communication apps. Kabam cant see that stuff and won't accept it because it can be tampered with. So if a member becomes toxic in chats, this could be a reason as well.
  • Options

ndz02 said:

Kicking goes deeper that just the in game stuff. Many, many alliances use 3rd party communication apps. Kabam cant see that stuff and won't accept it because it can be tampered with. So if a member becomes toxic in chats, this could be a reason as well.
    I fully understand what you say, but in most cases, toxicity is due to inactivity, deaths in AQ or Wars, since obviously another reason Kabam could not supervise, but what it could analyze in these cases, is the activity of the user with the alliance to corroborate that at least he fulfilled the basic requirements to remain in it and thus be able to give him at least the benefit of the doubt so that he does not run out of seasonal prizes. Otherwise, if he was inactive, he scored low on weekly missions, low AQ scores and deaths in Wars, he could deserve not to receive awards if he claims he was kicked
  • Options
    HC_BossHC_Boss Posts: 34
    In some case I agree but in some cases I do not kabam could tell if you participated in events etc but you could of been kicked for arguing in a different chat with alliance members or being in a way negative or just a total d-bag there’s so many things people get kicked for that kabam cannot see if you’ve been toxic towards members or officers and you get kicked for that then that’s a solid reason to getting the boot imo