**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best mystic in the game for endgame content.

gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
With the introduction of Dr. Doom & Clair lately, who do you believe is the best mystic player out there for explore act 6.2 & 6.3 or take as AW attacker..
Do you believe that the reign of symbiote supreme is over or is he still the king of mystics?

Comments

• TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    SS is still solid, but I wouldn’t really know
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Claire and SS
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    I’ve got 6* SymSupreme at r2 and a mystic 4-5 gem. Debating Claire or wait for Doom.
    Osfan8 said:

I’ve got 6* SymSupreme at r2 and a mystic 4-5 gem. Debating Claire or wait for Doom.

Claire. Trust me. Do you run suicides often?
  • gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
    SDP said:

Osfan8 said:

Yes i do, but not always.. but is clair good for champion 6.2? I need supreme for that fight thats the problem.. otherwise i would r5 clair.

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    gp87 said:

SDP said:

Osfan8 said:

Yes i do, but not always.. but is clair good for champion 6.2? I need supreme for that fight thats the problem.. otherwise i would r5 clair.

Claire is great for the last 10% but ss is better for the other 90, also ss is your ticket to 6.3.1 medusa, Claire doesn’t really work there
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    SDP said:

Osfan8 said:

I'd never run suicides.
    Osfan8 said:

SDP said:

Osfan8 said:

I'd never run suicides.
    I always do. Depends on roster of course.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    @Osfan8 why? If you have the champs, The only roadblock I can think of are the heal block nodes , unless your ally is strict on AW defense or something
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    Don't know about player,but champion SS, don't know much about CV or Dr.D,but voodoo should also be awesome