Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Free Nexus Crystal.

I just had a thought, maybe gift everyone One free nexus crystal to show how they work and give some incentive to buy them.

I know ive seen a lot of summoners ask for a crystal like this.

the value is pretty decent but i would assume a lot of summoners wouldnt attempt to purchase one cuz they think its a waste.

Comments

• solopolosolopolo Posts: 546 ★★★
    Where do you get these?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,346 ★★★★★
    solopolo said:

Where do you get these?

in the store... they are phc so the value is till trash.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Lormif said:

solopolo said:

Where do you get these?

in the store... they are phc so the value is till trash.
    While I agree, I believe Kabam is testing the waters with this.
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 271 ★★
    I bought one to try it out. 150 units is a lot for the 3* champ I got, but it’s a really cool concept I hope they do on better crystals.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,167 ★★★

what?!? are you calling this a waste?!?!?

this is BRIL-LI-ANT.

BRILLIANT.

I agree, this is what PHC should have been from the start ..

it's a shame they figured they'd overcharge for this "feature" though .. *sigh*

For the original price, they're probably actually .. maybe .. worth it .. O.o
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 802 ★★★
    This makes the odds displayed a little confusing. Assuming it's 3% chance for a 4-star in each roll/slot, this increases odds from 3% to 8.7% of 1 or more 4-star to choose from. Great change!
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★

this is BRIL-LI-ANT.

BRILLIANT.

I dont think its a waste, i agree it is brilliant... top shelf kabam. i just mean SOME summoners MIGHT think its a waste.. when its actually %100 worth it.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 11,700 ★★★★★
    dot_ditto said:

this is BRIL-LI-ANT.

BRILLIANT.

I agree, this is what PHC should have been from the start ..

it's a shame they figured they'd overcharge for this "feature" though .. *sigh*

For the original price, they're probably actually .. maybe .. worth it .. O.o
    Always a price to pay for convenience.