**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

War diversity

Pierretimen123Pierretimen123 Posts: 33
edited November 2019 in General Discussion
Just seeing if they are ending war diversity

Comments

• Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    ?
  • Options
    I mean I am asking if they are doing away with diversity or no
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    It is very unlikely that they will remove diversity.
    They could, however, rework the diversity formula, and add a tier divider, so in lower tiers diversity gives less points.
    It would only be fair like that, as people in lower tiers do not have rosters as big as the ones in higher tiers.
  • Options
    I agree.. I say they just do away with it and add harder ones to the game..
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    War diversity is important because of the abuse of korg and Thing
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    They will not do away with diversity, they started to do it once and there was an uproar because people leved champs specifically for diversity so they made it per bg instead of per war instead. also they will not lower the points for lower tier, as that would defeat the purpose.
  • Options
    Shroud1969Shroud1969 Posts: 76
    @Lormif Agree that they will not (and should not) remove diversity. As I recall, however, the main reason why wasn't that people had leveled champs specifically for war - but that, without diversity, all you would fight are Things, Korgs, Domino's, Hyperions, etc.
  • Options

@Lormif Agree that they will not (and should not) remove diversity. As I recall, however, the main reason why wasn't that people had leveled champs specifically for war - but that, without diversity, all you would fight are Things, Korgs, Domino's, Hyperions, etc.

No, it was people leveled up crazy stupid champs and they were demanding rank down tickets if they removed diversity.
  • Options
    PeacockJazzPeacockJazz Posts: 120
    Lormif said:

No, it was people leveled up crazy stupid champs and they were demanding rank down tickets if they removed diversity.
    It was both :)
  • Options

Lormif said:

It was both :)
    Fair, it may be a matter of perceptive and cognitive bias to which we saw it as.