**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Locked champs?

AQ is over but my champs are still locked. Is this normal or is it just me?

Comments

• Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Its happening to me as well. And the rewards for finishing the maps havent come in yet either
  • Options
    jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    Whew, I thought I was losing it there for a few, thanks!
  • Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Same is happening to me and rewards usually come out in less than 10 minutes but it’s been over 30
  • Options
    battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    @Kabam Miike this is a big deal as it means day 5 hasn’t been closed out and that means rank rewards aren’t running yet. We have such a tight timeline to get alliance switches in between aq rewards and war search, please look into.
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Also, Day 5 AQ honor and bonus points from modifiers have not been added to the final score.
  • Options
    AdamtazAdamtaz Posts: 31
    Same here and a lot of people in my alliance also I can’t see the final outcome on the last map on the history is this all related?
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Need my champs unlocked.
  • Options
    TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    Happened to me before but solved it by quitting the game. i mean closing it completely.

For android - go to apps - champions - force stop

For ios - just close d app from the multi-select app screen. dont know the term for it
  • Options
    ReArthuReArthu Posts: 12
    edited November 2019
    Me too. I have champs locked in AQ after ends.
    @Kabam Miike another issue. Please fix it
  • Options
    CompEngEvFanCompEngEvFan Posts: 27

Happened to me before but solved it by quitting the game. i mean closing it completely.

For ios - just close d app from the multi-select app screen. dont know the term for it

I had the problem on day 4 and closing out the game worked but I tried it after the end of day 5 and still nothing.
  • Options
    CaptainChaosCaptainChaos Posts: 15

This unlocked my champs just now. Still no day 5 history from AQ
  • Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Tried that multiple times already
  • Options
    My champs were locked for 2hrs, they were literally awol, I closed the game multiple times and still nothing, which means I had full quest energy and was unable to do monthly as my top 3 champs were locked, they’re finally back... when I’m going to bed. This really needs to be looked into because I’m now behind. I’ve literally never had this many issues in game the whole 3 years I’ve been playing. First I was demoted as leader from my own alliance (still nothing mentioned about compensation for this specific issue) then you screw us over by shutting war off early which meant we finished in gold and only got silver 1 rewards, game glitches meaning we have to do fights twice and then having to start the entire quest over again to fix the glitch, wasting time, energy and resources and now I don’t have my champs for hours on end. Also constantly alliance members are being screwed over in AQ daily by the game randomly closing and then coming back to half health champs. Sort it out Kabam, I’m starting to lose my patience.
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    Now they are locking our champs. :(