**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

CHAMPIONS LOCKED IN AQ EVEN AFTER AQ IS FINISHED

i had my 5* Blade, 4* CAPIW and 5* Hyperion, some of my best champs, in AQ. AQ is now over but it still says that they are locked in AQ when i'm trying to use them for other quests. KABAM please fix!

Comments

• CyporgCyporg Posts: 285 ★★
    My champs are still locked in AQ even though it’s over. And yes I’ve restarted several times.
  • tinman76tinman76 Posts: 116
    Same here. One bug leads to many apparently.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Yup
  • Hey there, for something like this, our Support Team would be best equipped to help you out. You can reach them from the game's home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support".
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    It appears everyone is experiencing this. AQ day 5 has not finished, no day 5 rewards, no honor or bonus AQ points added to overall AQ total, and day 5 is not showing up in history. Any oone who did not clear their champions before AQ ended still have their champions locked.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★
    Mine are still locked too. Need my meph back for freezer burn.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Need my champs back for the daily side quest. Over an hour now that they should have been released.
  • Just checked with the team and they are looking into this. I will update once we have more information.
  • CaptainChaosCaptainChaos Posts: 15
    I forced stopped app and freed champs. Still no day 5 history
  • Mooey69Mooey69 Posts: 14
    AQ has ended but my champs are still locked to AQ, when I opened the game after a reset I never got the alliance quest completed screen nor have any daily AQ rewards shown

Really need them free for Uncollected and Epic levels of event quests
  • so it took around 1 and a quarter hours for kabam to see this, interesting

• I have a problem, I was expelled yesterday with 5 hours left to finish AQ, so I did not receive the rewards from AW and AQ of the season, participated in at least 6 wars with them. The alliance poll that was is (Bajha)