Options

13.1 Bugs

Kabam,
Sadly i noticed some issues from the first few matches of the new patch. Bleed accumulation seems to not be working like before the patch. Ultron and Black Panther dont stack as quickly as before. Drax, wolverine, x23, and gullitone dont stack past 5 now. Im not sure what happen, whether crit rate has been lowered, bleed rates have been lowered, or deep wounds has beed nerfed.

Also Voodoo sp2 on a even combo should power burn 100%. This is not working like it should.

Will there be any compensation for the issues of 13.0 ? Also can you please investigate these issues.

Comments

• Options
    WolfGuyWolfGuy Posts: 92
    I think X-23 never stacked bleeds passed 5. I think I read that somewhere, can't confirm for sure but I have been using X-23 4/40 for a long time and never seen more than 5.
  • Options
    Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    X-23 caps out at 5, fyi
  • Options
    2pumpanddump2pumpanddump Posts: 10
    So I've had 2 bugs in 5 mins. My BW literally dropped dead at half power.
    And my ms marvel got stunned with even being hit. I was no where close to the opponent. Not a nice way to lose
  • Options
    Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    WolfGuy wrote: »
    I think X-23 never stacked bleeds passed 5. I think I read that somewhere, can't confirm for sure but I have been using X-23 4/40 for a long time and never seen more than 5.

Before the patch, i was able to get 7 ticks of bleed with x23. 5 with Ultron, 8 with Black Panther, 7 with wolverine.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I'm sure x-23 is capped at 5 bleeds and I was just trying some duels with wolverine and he was getting 6 stacks. I've had 8 before but he killed them too quickly this time
  • Options
    RukhaRukha Posts: 4
    I used magik special 1 and while the champion was doing the animation, Ronan smacked me in the face interrupting the special and receiving no damage. That's a big deal if you ask me!
  • Options
    Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    Bugs:

Weather effect performance issue causing certain levels to be unplayable on certain devices - CRITICAL PRIORITY
    Voodoo SP2 not working on even combo - HIGH PRIORITY
    Bleed is not stacking like it used (I could get 8-9 stacks on duped 5* BP yesterday...getting like 2 now) - HIGH PRIORITY
    Phoenix SP3 reported to not be doing damage - HIGH PRIORITY
  • Options
    supermanMKZsupermanMKZ Posts: 194
    Arena now freezes on loading screen causing losses.
  • Options
    Hbomb76Hbomb76 Posts: 7
    I bet the blocking & parrying bugs haven't been fixed
  • Options
    theglaretheglare Posts: 2
    edited June 2017
    I've been having a lot of problems with my blocks and parry attempts registering as attacks or dash-ins—or not at all, and my champ just walks forward into an attack. It's been happening to people in my alliance, too.

Is this what you mean, Hbomb?