**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Compensation package items went to Stash

The compensation package sent out has many items which went in stash for me.

Instead of Alliance boost, Loyalty could have been provided.

Instead of Alliance L4 portions, Glory could have been provided.

Instead of L5 health portion and energy, Units could have been provided.

Atleast increase storage for these items in inventory or replace these items with other in game currency.

Comments

• LFC4EVA1987LFC4EVA1987 Posts: 27

You could have just not claimed it and had it available to you for the next month....

That’s not a great response why should some people not claim compensation for something that affected them we already had to wait ages for these and your response is wait longer 🤦‍♂️
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Because thats the kind of stuff ppl use a lot of in war
  • rohitbhati110rohitbhati110 Posts: 59
    edited November 2019

Seems like a show off post

Don’t just say anything you think off.

Why do you have so many heals. I guess your the best ever and then why do you need heals. Let the, expire...

I bought these items with Glory after every war. So i will be prepared for next war and don’t have to spend extra glory for items.

You could have just not claimed it and had it available to you for the next month....

Yes, you are correct here and i made a mistake. Didn’t realised mistake until i claimed it.
    Remeli said:

Because thats the kind of stuff ppl use a lot of in war

War season is next month, there was no point in giving war boost, loyalty was way better.
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    Totally agree, in 6 days they will expire. Pointless to use in mid season
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★

Yes, you are correct here and i made a mistake. Didn’t realised mistake until i claimed it.

And yet you're still blaming kabam for your own mistake. Typical.
    edited November 2019
    solopolo said:

And yet you're still blaming kabam for your own mistake. Typical.
    i guess you haven't understand the post, i said there could be a better way for compensation. In-Game currency was a better way for handling such compensation, This way noone would have ended up going items in stash.
  • jdyke23jdyke23 Posts: 215
    Personally I’m wondering where the shards are for the missed war but the boosts are an added benefit without a doubt
    edited November 2019
    jdyke23 said:

Personally I’m wondering where the shards are for the missed war but the boosts are an added benefit without a doubt

You received either a full 5* crystal and 1k 6* shards, or 7500 5* shards. What more do you want?

i guess you haven't understand the post, i said there could be a better way for compensation. In-Game currency was a better way for handling such compensation, This way noone would have ended up going items in stash.

But then the question becomes, do you really need those extra resources if you already have everything maxed out and tons in overflow, and did you really lose anything from that one war?
    edited November 2019
    solopolo said:

But then the question becomes, do you really need those extra resources if you already have everything maxed out and tons in overflow, and did you really lose anything from that one war?
    Really, I think you must be joking here :smiley: .
    This compensation package might be in favour of you. My point is compensation package could have been created in a way that every user can decide what they to buy within value.
    We spend Glory and Loyalty to buy boost and portions, Giving out Glory and Loyalty would have been a really great compensation.

Really, I think you must be joking here :smiley: .
    This compensation package might be in favour of you. My point is compensation package could have been created in a way that every user can decide what they to buy within value.
    We spend Glory and Loyalty to buy boost and portions, Giving out Glory and Loyalty would have been a really great compensation.

Right, but, you're in mass overflow of war items. The compensation was specifically meant to return potentially used war items during the maintenance, which they did. You having an overflow isn't their fault. You're already overloaded on items, do you really need more? And no, the war compensation was actually near useless to me, I hardly ever use items in wars, so they'll be sitting in my stash for months, besides maybe one of the boosts. That doesn't change my point at all though.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    I have half of war boosts in stash now as well. They could've give some loyalty indeed
  • ManfréaBolgenManfréaBolgen Posts: 139
    is it possible to increase expiring timer on war boosts? just for this occasion? I'm pretty sure a lot of us now have them in overflow and they'll expire before we can even use them
  • Haji_Saab said:

Loyalty and Glory would have been a better reward. I keep my potions and boosts topped up all the time. So even when I used items in the last few wars, I was buying 1 lvl 4 potions every day. Because I didn't know they were going to send 19 potions my way.

Just punishes the prudent / careful behaviour. But free items and all that ... so what can we do. For next time, loyalty and glory please.

That's very same thing i follow.
    I topped my war portions by buying 1 per day, just to avoid spending more.

@Kabam Miike Is there any chance war booster time can be increased. Its expiring in next 7 days
  • Cr1spyjCr1spyj Posts: 21
    edited November 2019
    I have the same concern regarding the boosts. The pots provided that went to stash don’t expire for 29 days. Why is there a difference in the amount of time the boosts can remain in stash? Many alliances choose not to utilize pots and boosts during the off season. If you extend the expiration date, our concerns would be reduced. @Kabam Miike

To the people commenting that we did not have to claim the rewards yet, that is not the point. Sure we could have managed it that way, but we should not have to.

I personally buy 2 level 4 alliance pots every day so that I am not wasting glory as their price goes up. A solution for those could possible be to allow us to transmute them into larger pots.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Just use your head next time
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    I'm waiting to claim to try to get around the terrible overflow design. Will it expire in 7 days like it says in the stash says or 30 like it says in the email?
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I’m holding the in game mail for 30 days until claiming. I knew I was maxed so that’s partially your fault. They sent over 3000 glory in potions. In the last week. They knew this was something people would use. I wish they had sent some shards too but I’ll take the potions so I don’t need to use my glory for that.
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★

I'm waiting to claim to try to get around the terrible overflow design. Will it expire in 7 days like it says in the stash says or 30 like it says in the email?

this is what i need to know as well.

How much time do i have to claim the rewards from the mail before they expire?

i'm trying to maximize the time in overflow for when i can actually use them for Season Wars.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    RakeYoung said:

this is what i need to know as well.

How much time do i have to claim the rewards from the mail before they expire?

i'm trying to maximize the time in overflow for when i can actually use them for Season Wars.
    You have 30 days to claim the mail items. Then anything that goes into overflow at that point will be on whatever timer that item type has (pots 30 days, boosts 7 days I think)
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    For me all of the pots and boosts would all go to my overflow stash, so I left them sitting in my mail.
    Hopefully it doesn't randomly disappear.
    I am going to try and wait for the 30 day mark is almost expired....
    However, it is just a matter of time before I accidently claim it.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Both timers are 30 days for me. Once you claim this though, then items are different timers than boosts.
    Just checked and mine are showing 30 for both. They must have updated it.
  • Cr1spyjCr1spyj Posts: 21
    Mine still only show 6 days for the boosts and 29 for the pots.