**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Omg 6star vision seriously? So who's planning to buy him? Lol

2»

Comments

• TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 213

Y’all do realize this is a unit offer right? There’s many ways to earn units for free in game and there’s quite a few people who save up specifically for captain underpants here. I’m not one of them lol, but this is not a straight $ offer so simmer down.

No idea who would spend 30 k units on this guy
    would be far better to go for featured cavs... like you could buy 100s of them for the same price right?
    more iso and what not just not a trophy champ but oh well
    I rather the crystals as well.. But those don’t come with the equivalent of 7 tier 2 alpha and 3 t5 basics. A lot of the people who will trash this offer will most likely buy the cyber Monday deals that offer slivers of those resources for actual $ lol
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    if this was scarlet witch then im sure a lot of people would go for it, I would even consider it if it was scarlet witch
  • KILLMФИGЕЯKILLMФИGЕЯ Posts: 122 ★★
    Disgusting move from a greedy company only 1 week before Black Friday! Knowing whatever idiot buys this offer, kabam knows damn well their going to buy offers next weekend too
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Y’all do realize this is a unit offer right? There’s many ways to earn units for free in game and there’s quite a few people who save up specifically for captain underpants here. I’m not one of them lol, but this is not a straight $ offer so simmer down.

would be far better to go for featured cavs... like you could buy 100s of them for the same price right?
    I rather the crystals as well.. But those don’t come with the equivalent of 7 tier 2 alpha and 3 t5 basics. A lot of the people who will trash this offer will most likely buy the cyber Monday deals that offer slivers of those resources for actual $ lol
    If it was a tech rank up gem I could see that side but it's a vision rank up gem so not like you could use it on anyone else. So I dont think it really holds the same equivalence to the actual cats
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Kabam's problem is they focus on making a couple of Big Buck Offers they know the few Top Whales will Buy, instead of making Fair Valued Bundles that Everyone would want to buy and therefore make them more money...
  • TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 213

If it was a tech rank up gem I could see that side but it's a vision rank up gem so not like you could use it on anyone else. So I dont think it really holds the same equivalence to the actual cats
    If you’re paying 30k units for only a r2 tech gem, then yes what you said makes sense. But you’re not, you’re buying and duping the specific champ with intent on ranking him. It’s all relative. As mentioned, a lot of people will be spending an Odin+ solely for a random awakening gem or sliver of rank up material
  • KD a 2 opção do visão de 5 * pra despertar?
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    In my opinion, there’s nothing that Vision can do that Dorm can’t do other than heal block. Both are double immune and both can control power right from the start of the fight.
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    Way over priced, this offer i will not buy and im willing to spend. This is far far too much for a champion that isnt even the best tech power control. At 250$ a piece for a total of 500$ i still probably wouldnt buy it as i have warlock, even that would be a little high. He should b way less as hes not ghost, namor, warlock, omega red or corvus.... a strong no for me.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

Its only 45k units. ONLY !

30k, calm down!
    Username checks out
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

If you’re paying 30k units for only a r2 tech gem, then yes what you said makes sense. But you’re not, you’re buying and duping the specific champ with intent on ranking him. It’s all relative. As mentioned, a lot of people will be spending an Odin+ solely for a random awakening gem or sliver of rank up material
    Sure. You're just buying and duping a pretty meh champ
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    I can't wait to read the reactions when the 7* Vision deal price is released in two years.
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
    I read the offer and in fact it is not duped. Just upgrade to 6r2
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

I read the offer and in fact it is not duped. Just upgrade to 6r2

The offer was for duped, the first one came with the champion, the second offer can with the champion and the rank up mats, the second vision would dupe the first. This is how vision offers have been.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

Can we get a 6 star vision spotlight to see his base attack/health

Vision isn’t about damage stats. He’s about power gain and control.
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Well, OG Vision has always been one of the top Power-Control champs, but yeah... 30k units it’s just ridiculously overpriced