**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Seems like I've hit a wall after cavalier, anyone else?

2»

Comments

• Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Why not try Variants? #2 & 3 are not that taxing on the roster. Is there any specific quest where you get stuck?

Done. Literally everything done. I mean, didn't do LOL but that's because I didn't have the time to sit down for it. 6.2 Champ Gates killed the fun. Not even the *-gates, I can deal with that. Not even talking exploration, just completion.

Then I saw 6.3 vids and that got me angry. All those quests I could have done NP but stuck on a stupid champ gate.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    This is why I kind of agreed with the 6.2 gates even with as unpopular as they are. Plenty of people now are getting one or two VERY good 5*s like ghost, corvus, etc... and flying through getting uncollected and cavalier. See plenty of posts with people with a cavalier title that still haven't explored Act 5. For people that have been playing for 3-4+ years there was a lot of time in between Act 5 quests and then Act 6 being released so there were plenty of EQs, events, wars/AQs, for us to build up rosters. When you jump ahead so fast you've spent far less time against certain nodes and have a much less developed roster as well.

You just have to stick with it and work on whatever content that you can handle at your current level. Don't keep going back and trying to do the same thing if you still have other content available. Work on something else for a while, get a few more champs, get some new rankups, then go back and see how you handle it.

I've got a very stacked roster and 6.3 is feeling like a slog even for me. I don't really wanna just throw a ton of units at it so I'm just gonna pick at it and see what I can get done cheaply until we get closer to 6.4 coming.
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Act 6 Is basically a road block for anyone who doesn’t spend regularily. It takes a long time and a cornucopia of luck to amass the 5/6* champs necessary for that content.

I quit ranking 4* champs when act 6 was announced and in all honestly that’s probably the biggest road block to the content.

I’m sure plenty of ppl have a 3* or 4* heimdall they could clear 6.2.2 sinister with but it’s just not an option.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    belli300 said:

Act 6 Is basically a road block for anyone who doesn’t spend regularily. It takes a long time and a cornucopia of luck to amass the 5/6* champs necessary for that content.

I quit ranking 4* champs when act 6 was announced and in all honestly that’s probably the biggest road block to the content.

I’m sure plenty of ppl have a 3* or 4* heimdall they could clear 6.2.2 sinister with but it’s just not an option.

I don’t necessarily agree with act 6 being a roadblock for those who don’t spend regularity. I don’t spend regularly but I am smart with my units and I’m about 40% complete. Which isn’t bad.

I do agree with not ranking 4 stars. I ranked my 4 star sentinel only for variant 3 (broke my rule) but it was worth it. Paired him with ghost and stark and I breezed.

I also agree with the heimdall statement. I had to use hyperion heavily boosted to clear that. I’m a really good ghost player but I didn’t feel like using her to clear sinister. I’m not a god ghost player lol
  • Petusko2811Petusko2811 Posts: 36
    edited November 2019
    For example sinister in 6.2.2 you can just smash it via 30 revives. People make tragedy out of it but in week of hard grind you can make over 2k units. So for 3 day grinding you have 1000 units which is enough for sinister 25x and really with any hero you make 4% of dmg. Rewards are worth it and you can progress further