Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Intercepting an unstoppable opponent

Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
I used to remember there being a thing where you don’t get hit by an unstoppable defender if you intercept it, but it doesn’t work anymore. Anybody know when and why this was changed?

Comments

• Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

I used to remember there being a thing where you don’t get hit by an unstoppable defender if you intercept it, but it doesn’t work anymore. Anybody know when and why this was changed?

It was changed pretty recently cause i too noticed it recently, as to why, you gotta admit it was a bug that we know is not supposed to work this way yet utilized to our advantage for quite awhile haha.
  • Options
    SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    That was a node where it specifically stated that if you intercept unstoppable will go away. Doesn’t mean all the unstoppable are gonna act like that. Not everyone is like Cap IW lol
  • Options
    SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Goodness said:

Smash said:

That was a node where it specifically stated that if you intercept unstoppable will go away. Doesn’t mean all the unstoppable are gonna act like that. Not everyone is like Cap IW lol

That was specifically aspect of war
    I remember a few weeks ago against mighty charge (any of the versions) if you intercepted you’d still get the hit off, and they would “miss” no damage to you but they can continue their combo
    That’s right. Thanks. I couldn’t remember the name.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

It was changed pretty recently cause i too noticed it recently, as to why, you gotta admit it was a bug that we know is not supposed to work this way yet utilized to our advantage for quite awhile haha.
    Yeah, it was a bug, but it was that way for a while and now I'm having trouble converting back. I just got wrecked yesterday on the left side of the Epic EQ 😂.
  • Options
    I hate might charge. They slap that thing in everything these days. I just want a leisurely stroll node
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

I hate might charge. They slap that thing in everything these days. I just want a leisurely stroll node

mighty charge isnt that bad if you play aggresive and stay close to the enemy, then he wont be making a medium dash as often haha
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Oh well. Kind of annoying for me, but at least it’s better for people playing unstoppable champs now
  • Options
    MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    Fury, quake synergy. U can intercept an unstoppable hit them and still evade their hit. Only works 3 times though so use wisely