**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

*HELP* Mutant gem for???

I need some help, I just 100% Variant 3 and Received a Mutant gem. Who should i use it on. Domino Havok ArchAngel Sunspot ? I dont have any sig stones because they all went to Namor. But who could benefit the most? I know most will say AA but im not crazy about him.

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    AA benefits the most from the gem
  • BłADEBłADE Posts: 148
    luscious i woulg go with Arrch angel
  • BłADEBłADE Posts: 148
    i like domino alot but i dont think she reallly needs to be duped
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Well if you know AA will benefit from the awakening gem the most why even ask 😂. Or you could save for Omega red as well.
  • I was just hoping someone would say Havok, so i could justify using it lol. I like AA but dont really play him anymore. And i might just save it for Omega
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Aa or save for omega, havok doesn’t need it
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    Archangel.
  • AJXRXAJXRX Posts: 80
    If you need that ability accuracy reduction only then use it on AA. I would save it if I were you.
    Do you have AA as a 4* duped tho? Cos there are many places in Act 6 that archangel can't really be used cos he doesn't fit the gates or the champs have some immunity
  • Really im stuck on act 6, cant get past sinister... i might have to use it on AA to beat him lol
  • Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★

I was just hoping someone would say Havok, so i could justify using it lol. I like AA but dont really play him anymore. And i might just save it for Omega

It does help slightly speed up the ramp up to his great damage output, while also making him a little more annoying in some AW tiers, but it’s not really a game changer.

I’d save it, but if you want to use it, it’ll be most useful with AA, hopefully with some sig stones you can pick up along the way.