**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please consider to buff x-23!!

Hi guys!

This month I’ve ranked my 5* x23 up to R5 and I’ve noticed that she only gives 5 stacks of bleed, even if you are with deep bleed. But that isn’t showed in her description, so my suggestion is to buff this champion, at least to give more stacks of bleed. If you compare for example x23 with gwenpool, ok I know that her bleeding is more powerful but she doesn’t have as many possibilities of fight as gp like stun and things like that... so my advice is to upgrade these stacks of bleed... also x23 doesn’t have a lot of atak if you compare with others r5... (actually I noticed that her e2 crit get the same damage as the e2 crit of Colossus r4! Omg)

So please buff this champ in the next upgrade! Cus I feel that difference btw her and some others champs

That’s all! Thanks

Comments

• ChewybuccaChewybucca Posts: 95
    X23 does have Regen , that the other champs you mentioned don’t.
    I finished ROL with my 4* year later , finished LOL
    With 5* first run. I feel she goes all right.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Agentk said:

Just remove the bleed cap and perhaps give her some ability on her specials and she’s be a very very good champ

Agreed. Getting rid of the bleed cap and giving her the chance to crit bleed or something on her specials would do so much for her.
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    I’d rather have 5 and 6 star wolvie first. He is one of the most popular characters and I rarely use him.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    No. X23 is a solid champ as she is
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Only removing the bleed/cruelty cap is enough
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    She gud
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    The only change she needs is to remove the cap, her bleeds are short enough where u wont stack a ridiculous amount anyway, but it sucks waiting to attack bc u have 5 bleeds up and dont want to waste the additional ones u would apply when at the cap
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    People who think X-23 needs a Buff clearly haven't played her enough, namely removing the Bleed Cap would make her the definition of Broken Overpowered (if the Enemy can Bleed) because of how just how common her Bleeds are...

She has Low Base Attack because her Bleeds/Cruelty Buffs are so Common.
    She has Low Base Health because her Regen is fairly common and scales to very good potency with her current Power Meter Level.