**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Shock immune champs vs electro

Samb0wSamb0w Posts: 17
edited November 2019 in General Discussion
Can we get a fix on shock immune champs taking damage from static in fights against electro? I know there aren’t many shock immune champs. These shouldn’t be taking damage whilst making physical contact against electro.

Comments

• Samb0wSamb0w Posts: 17
    In his description it literally says “static shock” it is inflicted as energy damage. But my thought process says that Kabam likes to base things on champ ability descriptions. So if it says shock, it’s technically a shock damage that is just passive energy but if a champ is immune to this type of energy then....
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    question off-post but, who will be the best champ to take down electro in 5.4.6?? is the first enemy on 3 paths
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★

question off-post but, who will be the best champ to take down electro in 5.4.6?? is the first enemy on 3 paths

Any champ that doesn’t make contact with him on his attacks

Crossbones does great against, as well as Symbiote Supreme.

Goodness said:

How my boy @UmbertoDelRio feels right now

Lmao true that.

Mind you OP and the disagree ninjas, I'm not saying this is good or bad. That's a whole different discussion. I'm merely telling you why your thought process is wrong.

Why are shock immune champs not immune to electros static shock? Because static shock isn't shock damage.

Why is static shock no shock damage? Because that's not what it is.

Simple as that. And regarding the good or bad thingy, changing his static shock into actual shock damage would be a massive nerf to him defensively.
    I see what your saying. Thanks for the reply even though I disagree I understand your comment so thanks
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    If got blade just parry electro you take very small damage