**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best champ to use a Mutant R3 to R4 gem?

MorbidAngleMorbidAngle Posts: 986 ★★★
I run suicides, but I also have a good synergy team for Colossus ( through OR and Sabretooth). Many thanks for your help!

Best champ to use a Mutant R3 to R4 gem? 37 votes

Havok
45%
Kenny292INTEGRALNifzzuffyBuckeyeKPAlex13369DOKTOROKTOPUSRCunhaMoosetiptronicFhfjghhggggjfhfjgmonomuggSeraphionTheoncomingstormMacGyverGOTGIbbyNightbat216 17 votes
AA
32%
LilMaddogHTPeterQuillcx23433StarKillerVIIEtjamaHedronLufasoThicco_ModeSweetleaf88666Ewell65SSS69MrSpoonKeniutek 12 votes
Mr. Sinister (duped)
0%
Colossus
21%
PantherusNZTaZ_4178mbraceRougeknight87SDPAldacStanceDylanphile 8 votes

Comments

• mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    Colossus
    Wait, is colossus duped? I feel like I didn’t like him that much until I duped him and pumped some signature stones into him. You want those temp armor ups from parry and sp2 to become permanent, or else you have to use sp1. He seems like such a beast when duped at r4.
  • Phantom4Phantom4 Posts: 33
    I would go with HAVOK.. He is such a beast and takes less so much less energy damage.. He can be used against emo modification nodes too..
  • Havok
    I’d go with Havok since AA is unduped. If he’s duped though then you should definitely r4 him. But Havok is amazing. I’d definitely r4 my 5* if I didn’t have him as a 6*. Might r2 him
  • Sweetleaf88666Sweetleaf88666 Posts: 111
    AA
    Archangel or Havok
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    AA
    If aa is unduped then havok definitely