**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rate your officers/leader option for everyone

I think its fair to say we should get an option to rate people who we game with and who is our "leader and officer" some people take their game role to the extreme. as a business owner, its not extreme. i think we and all people should get an option to rate people.

Comments

• Blaz1ng_3ch0Blaz1ng_3ch0 Posts: 169
    On another note some people will rate them unfairly, maybe because they have a grudge or something. Please keep that in mind. It won't be fair to the officers and leader even if they are doing a good job
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Tf?
  • RockonRockon Posts: 271
    Das_gi said:

@Rockon being an officer myself in a top 20 aq alliance, I really don’t understand what you even want.

I prepare:
    1: Defense lists
    2: Check for new recruits when someone needs to be replaced
    3: Set map 7 aq paths for all variations and divide it up as good as possible so nobody has too many hard paths and add suggested champs for every path
    4: Set aw paths considering most likely defenders on the paths

If it is too much asked to place the right defense, place it in time or be tagged to move in aq cause you’re keeping people noded then you’re just a lil crybaby. If you were in my alliance and complained about being tagged I’d just kick you from the bg chat and just message you whenever you are cleared or need to move.

If you wanna rate an officer or leader badly because they made you cry for being stupid or playing **** while we put in an extra few hours with all the other things I summed up and all your complaining then I can only offer two suggestions:
    1: Leave your alliance
    2: Get kicked from it cause that’s what I would do being your officer if you complain as much as I think you do

remember this is a suggestion for all people, not all people who have a game leadership role do not have the right mindset to handle other people. especially when anyone can play the game.
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    That adding not give any benefit for player. Beside, if there is rate or something will make people get offended more often. If you dont like something in your alliance just talk or find new one. This is just a game no need to put your feeling on it.
  • Blaz1ng_3ch0Blaz1ng_3ch0 Posts: 169
    edited November 2019
    @rockon. remember this is a suggestion for all people, not all people who have a game leadership role do not have the right mindset to handle other people. especially when anyone can play the game.

If the officers don't have the mindset simply tell the leader your problems. Officers can be demoted, the leader won't know if you don't tell them.
    If the leader is the problem simply just leave. Join another alliance.
    If you find the people offensive block them, easy as that.
  • RockonRockon Posts: 271

@rockon. remember this is a suggestion for all people, not all people who have a game leadership role do not have the right mindset to handle other people. especially when anyone can play the game.

If the officers don't have the mindset simply tell the leader your problems. Officers can be demoted, the leader won't know if you don't tell them.
    If the leader is the problem simply just leave. Join another alliance.
    If you find the people offensive block them, easy as that.

Thanks for the reminder of the ingame options but it’s an area that’s not looked at. If someone can’t accept a rating or what others think about you then is it for you?