**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Doom side quest

KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
edited November 2019 in General Discussion
Fighting gwenpool on the biohazard node if today’s side quest (mid lane) and I’m not able to get a stun in at all. I’m adjusting timing and getting my ass kicked. I’m not reading anything that allows her to do this.

I’m using ultron so I I’m being a robot is “stun” an ability or game mechanic?

Comments

• KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★

Yes, your chance to stun on parry is subject to aar. Essentially everything is subject to aar, if not specifically stated otherwise.

You normally have a 100% chance to stun on parry, on that path however you only have a 30% chancs.

👍🏽.....I must say that AAR is working at another level, almost perfectly.

• KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★

KattohS said:

Yes, your chance to stun on parry is subject to aar. Essentially everything is subject to aar, if not specifically stated otherwise.

You normally have a 100% chance to stun on parry, on that path however you only have a 30% chancs.

👍🏽.....I must say that AAR is working at another level, almost perfectly.

To be honest, although there are so many situations in which aar can eff us over, it's still by far my favorite mechanic in the whole game.

I used my darkhawk for that path everytime, so I know how you feel lol. Just never expect your parry to stick and you're fine lol.
    Yeah mehnnn thanks.