**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who do you think I should rank up to help me in Act 5

I have a bit of overflow and I'm not sure who to replace my carnage with cause I think he is just not pulling it.

My team at the moment is the 4* Domino, 5* Gulk, 4* Blade, 4* Corvus Glaive and 4* Carnage.

Comments

• Options
    Forgot the photos
    Adding them right now
  • Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    Finally

• Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Namor or iceman
  • Options
    TyDollarSignTyDollarSign Posts: 227 ★★
    edited November 2019
    Iceman did a lot of work for me with his immunities. Other than that Medusa is a great, Captain Marvel movie, Wolverine for the regen. I don't know enough about Namor but judging by everyone else he'd be worth investing into.
  • Options
    jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    you are not becoming uncollected with those champs at that rank. gotta be at least max 4*s.
  • Options
    That's why I'm asking who to rank up
  • Options
    DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    jkcjmiji said:

you are not becoming uncollected with those champs at that rank. gotta be at least max 4*s.

Not exactly true, it's quite possible to do it with 4/40s and 3/30s
  • Options
    HalasterHalaster Posts: 27
    Your PI is a bit on the low side... investing in the right masteries and leveling a bit exploring act 4 will help you wonders.

• Options
    TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Honestly Venom is gonna be amazing for you also cap mar. Movie and namor sentinel as well
  • Options
    TyDollarSignTyDollarSign Posts: 227 ★★
    jkcjmiji said:

This isn't true at all. I only had 2 maxed out 4 stars on my team to become uncollected. The rest were all 4/40.
  • Options
    AngryYoshiAngryYoshi Posts: 136
    @MountainDew69 iceman can be useful for immunities as well as dark hawk. Also venom is a great choice. Bleeds are nice, spidey verse characters can’t evade when has klyntar buff and he has synergy that goes well with Darkhawk.
    Also venom the duck is an excellent quest champion. Build him they way you need but first few fights are slow but worth it in end. Very solid character for lower rosters.
    5* GHulk is great for degen lines or passive DoT effects. Hits nice and poison immune.
    Also as stated look into adjusting masteries. There’s some guides online that will help tremendously.
    Rank up champs that fills any holes in your roster (immunities, utility, damage etc.) and keep grinding away and practicing whatever quest you are on. Nothing wrong with going into quest getting a few fights and having to restart until you are making good progress into quest with minimal item use.
    You got a solid roster if you rank up right champs. And keep practicing!! Best of luck.
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    idk, how about darkhawk, he looks cool