**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Scam attempt??

Someone on my friends list just asked if I wanted 5k units and some 6*'s... And all I had to do was give my email/password. This is most obviously a scam attempt, right? Or am I just really this distrusting of humans of the interwebs??

Comments

• haloless0haloless0 Posts: 59
    Not gonna name names, this aint Salem and we dont need a witchhunt
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 524 ★★★
    Sounds like a scam to me. Always be distrusting of humans on the interwebs.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,333 ★★★★★
    Full on scam
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 461 ★★★
    haloless0 said:

Someone on my friends list just asked if I wanted 5k units and some 6*'s... And all I had to do was give my email/password. This is most obviously a scam attempt, right? Or am I just really this distrusting of humans of the interwebs??

Definently a scam. Never give your account information to anyone you don't personally know.
    That is the general rule of thumb i live by... I just wasnt sure if it was tied to gifting or sonething. At least I was cautious enough to NOT give it to him. Guess my Spidey sense was tingling. *im really sorry for the lame joke, btw*
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    No, please. Give me the name. I have fun with these guys.
    Aryl said:

No, please. Give me the name. I have fun with these guys.

I dont want to be responsible for the awful smell that comes from one being burnt at the stake. Not a fan of that ;P

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★
    Those Nigerian princes have really expanded their resources.
  • SaielSaiel Posts: 28
    100% scam
  • IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    Violation of T.O.S
  • You should definitely not share your password or login information with anyone else. Even if it wasn't a security risk, someone else using an account they didn't create would violate the terms of service and could result in action being taken against the account.
This discussion has been closed.