**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dismay modifier broken?

We selected dismay modifier today in alliance quest but its not dealing any damage when we get hit. Please look into the issue.
Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    DonrefreDonrefre Posts: 124 ★★
    I also noticed that too
    But I'm totally fine with it
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,379 ★★★★★
    Its dismay altogether ever since this update it seems
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Um, yeah, thanks for being on top of this....
  • Options
    battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    So we want them to stop working on countless bugs that hinder us and fix this concern. Got it.
  • Options

Put the pipe down. It's totally working as intended
  • Options
    Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★
    It's working as intended.
    Why wouldn't you delete your post ?
    Very very fast.
    Please.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Do you want to be disliked? I don't get this post.
  • Options
    Saransh245Saransh245 Posts: 152
    @dr_nish777 what are you doing doc? You got them Focused on fixing this now rather than already unfixed dozen of things.
  • Options
    LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Were you the kid who always reminded the teacher about homework when he/she forgot about it
  • Options
    dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    edited November 2019
    @Saransh245 I wonder why some players are so afraid of the dismay getting fixed.In map 5 or above if u get hit its game over anyways.
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

@Saransh245 I wonder why some players are so afraid of the dismay getting fixed.In map 5 or above if u get hit its game over anyways.

I do map 6 and this is objectively not true unless you are talking solely about the thanos boss
  • Options
    dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★

I do map 6 and this is objectively not true unless you are talking solely about the thanos boss
    Try playing map 5/6 with 4*s or 5*r3.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Guys this is plausible deniability. Every time now we complain about a player negative bug, we can always point to this particular shut out to remind them that we also report the player positive ones. Even though we clearly don’t.
  • Options
    edited November 2019

That not true. I do 5 days of Map 7 and you do not die automatically if you get hit. So yes, if dismay is broken and they fix it that will cost people potions and revives.
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★

Well I mean no duh you're going to die if you use 4 stars
  • Options
    MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
    Works for me in 6.3.
  • Options
    Agentk said:

You can definitely take hits with them tanked a sentinel sp3 today with my corvus only lost 40% health so about 11k health
    He's trolling. Anybody that actually plays any of the maps know his statement was false.