**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

R4 Ghost Rider or R3 The Hood?

I have a duped 5* Ghost Rider at R3 currently and an unduped R2 The Hood. I have 3 mystic catalysts. Should I wait to get the fragments for GR or just R3 The Hood?

Comments

• Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,149 ★★★★★
    GR over Hood any day. He was my first 5/65 and I still use him regularly for questing, aq and aw.
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Lol
  • Options
    PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Ghost Rider
  • Options
    ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Would you rather a 9mm or an AK with grenade, stungun and first aid attachments?
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Ghost rider no doubt.
    He saved my behind in AQ so many times that I stopped counting.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Aryl said:

Would you rather a 9mm or an AK with grenade, stungun and first aid attachments?

I'd rather use Sym Supreme or Magik and have a nuke.
  • Options
    robernestleerobernestlee Posts: 56
    Thanks for the info, everyone! I was aware coming into this that it was probably a stupid question but i thought I'd get the community's opinion.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,453 ★★★★

Thanks for the info, everyone! I was aware coming into this that it was probably a stupid question but i thought I'd get the community's opinion.

All good, it can sometimes be very comforting for the answer to be considered really obvious - then you won't be left with a worry that you're just following a mixed opinion.