**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6star Rank 3

2»

Comments

• Options
    TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★

Does 18.2k sound about right?
  • Options
    bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
    Gkohler said:

This fake too? I screen shotted it from the video this guy made R3ing that sunspot.

Link to rankup?
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★

Does 18.2k sound about right?

I expect more than that. 18k seems a bit low.
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★

Dang it’s true.
  • Options
    Jgrnot said:
    Now it's me who feel so disappointed. It's a desperate act in Kabam side to make hard content still hard after so much money and resources used.
  • Options
    Basically nothing changes with rank 3 6*.
  • Options
    NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Yep, they are not only slow rolling out the t5cc, they are reducing the gains, to try and keep top tier players closer to the pack. If they didn't do that, the r3s would steamroll most content. Don't expect to see an r4 until the end of 2020, with and r5 somewhere in 2021, and then eventually 7* champs in 2022.
  • Options

Yep, they are not only slow rolling out the t5cc, they are reducing the gains, to try and keep top tier players closer to the pack. If they didn't do that, the r3s would steamroll most content. Don't expect to see an r4 until the end of 2020, with and r5 somewhere in 2021, and then eventually 7* champs in 2022.

We can get rid off our illusions about a maxed 6* now. I suppose their rating will be close to 22k. A maxed 6*!!
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,310 ★★★★
    I think it’s real, he must have spent a lot of money on his Mcoc account.. Asian whale who was lucky to dupe his Sunspot and get the tier 5 mutant catalysts.. I’ve seen a few YouTuber who have formed half of different class tier 5 catalyst.. not sure if this summoner has 6* Sunspot 3/45 sig200?
  • Options
    MorbidAngle, I didn’t read the other post above, I saw Prof Hoff YouTube video on the topic itself and some comments were saying it was edited. I’m Asian and I wasn’t trying to prove a point.. the text are in Chinese.. just sharing my observation.. I wonder who will be the second or third summoner to rank 3/45 a 6* and which champion that would be.. Domino? Dr Doom? Symbiote Supreme?
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,778 ★★★★★
    The thing that still bothers me is that it says you need both a t6b AND t3a. since when has kabam said we need 2 brand new catalysts for one rank up like that?
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Did he remove all his mastery?

Yes, likely to check the prestige of sunspot
  • Options
    Saransh245Saransh245 Posts: 152

Dang it’s true.

It's low if it's with suicides included. My 6* r2 cg has 4300+ atck.
  • Options
    I think Kabam doesn’t want 6* to roll over the content that easily.. as mentioned above, the scaling of power is not as high, that way 5* @ 4/55 or 5/65 sig180 to sig200 are still relevant in game progression.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    Who's the player?
    Scpeo...?
    I tried looking for him but cant find him
    Is this real?
  • Options
    TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    doctorb said:

Who's the player?
    Scpeo...?
    I tried looking for him but cant find him
    Is this real?

Go to the alliance leaderboard, alliance rating. the player is in the 11th place alliance
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    复仇者归来

Here’s his alliance tag to save y’all the effort.
  • Options
    It's hard to remember his name but boy, today is the first time in MCOC history that someone rank 3 his 6*.

• Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    It's real.
    Saw it. Impressive.