PSA for US IOS users planning to buy deals

ArylAryl Posts: 1,303 ★★★★
Go to Best Buy and pick up gift cards.

Not sure if the deals extend through the weekend or just today.

Comments

• KingOfKings1KingOfKings1 Posts: 173 ★★
    Do not go through them, I ordered the deal and a extra they are cancelling orders left and right (it was available online at first) and have NO timetable on when they will send them out. Best Buy is committing fraud by holding dollars and not providing product
  • KingOfKings1KingOfKings1 Posts: 173 ★★
    edited November 2019
    Aryl said:

Do not go through them, I ordered the deal and a extra they are cancelling orders left and right (it was available online at first) and have NO timetable on when they will send them out. Best Buy is committing fraud by holding dollars and not providing product

It says in store only. I'm not sure how they can hold your money.
    They had it as an online deal as well originally, could get a digital gift card with the same deal online without ever leaving the store. after they screwed A LOT of people they took it down. they are not sending the cards out despite them being sold and digital. Spent hours on phone today they have admitted they have no time table as to when they are sending the cards they sold out and could be MID-Late next week. Or you cancel and wait 2-3 business days to get $$ back