**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* Ronin

Just got this guy, know nothing about him. Can't find much info about him in the forums either. He any good? Been playing with him a little but he is different, takes some getting use to .

Any tips, tricks will be appreciated.

Comments

• Jack_OHaraJack_OHara Posts: 92
    He's one of the few bleed-heavy characters that's really good (possibly better) against bleed immune champs. I find him really fun to play, although his play style is a bit complicated it can be very rewarding. As far as tips go, build up cruelties to get to 7 and throw the sp3 to get the fury, then get to 7 cruelties again and throw a sp2. Make sure you get the precision passive as well, it's a massive help. Solid crits, good bleed damage, and just a cool character in general. Congrats.
  • ParfanityParfanity Posts: 330
    Thank you! Is he a good counter for anyone ?
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I love Ronin, he's an amazing champ and is easily the best Thing counter in the game. The trick is to switch into Wraith stance to get the 40% AAR as fast as you can and just beat into Thing. In my experience, the AAR combined with the bleeds makes sure Thing rarely if ever gets above ten rock stacks
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    He’s a really underrated champ and one of my top wanted Skill 6 stars. Bonus if you run suicides since he can purify them (one at a time).
    Wow thanks!
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i don't have him, but if hawekeye is cool, ronin should be too
  • NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    Switch stances 7 times, get all 7 cruelties and crit rating and his damage is insane
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Super fun champ! Works well with suicide masteries. Pretty straightforward to use once you learn the mechanics.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    What everyone seems to miss is the fact he can shrug off debuff while in guard stance
  • IronMax753IronMax753 Posts: 27
    Is he worth r2 though ?
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    edited December 2019

I love Ronin, he's an amazing champ and is easily the best Thing counter in the game. The trick is to switch into Wraith stance to get the 40% AAR as fast as you can and just beat into Thing. In my experience, the AAR combined with the bleeds makes sure Thing rarely if ever gets above ten rock stacks

Just don't fight him on empowered immunity.

Edit: my God, this quote system has got to go.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    I just love his gameplay and will rank him to the maximum if I ever got him
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Nice damage and shrug off, nothing special but not bad either
    edited December 2019
    I also got a 6 star Torch and 6 star Black Widow Clair Voyant since posting this.

Can't decide who to R2 now. Ronin, BWCV, Emma Frost or Torch 😥😥

You guys did a good job convincing me about Ronin.
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Parfanity said:

I also got a 6 star Torch and 6 star Black Widow Clair Voyant since posting this.

Can't decide who to R2 now. Ronin, BWCV, Emma Frost or Torch 😥😥

You guys did a good job convincing me about Ronin.

Well, Human Torch is already great against mystics, and is getting buffed soon. He's viable for a rank up, but Thing is kinda needed for the synergy.

But I'm extremely biased towards Torch (fav champ!), so maybe look for more opinions.