**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champ 6.2

I’m a good player, not great but good. Top 200 alliance in AQ good.

I can’t beat the champ. Over the past year I’ve spent 10,000+ units and attempted after watching every video possible and practicing.

Most with this problem give there log in info to an alliance mate, and have them do it. Seems wrong to me.

So now what, I cant progress in the game and with all the AQ and AW bugs, I realized that there is nothing for me the game.

I just spent 2000 units using SS on the champ, most charges I ever got off where 3.

Anyone else?

Comments

• Options
    Kratos89Kratos89 Posts: 7

it's not easy but Hyperion it's a God
  • Options
    It’s possible with most champs, but the window is so small that few of us can do it.
  • Options
    KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    OP how are you attempting to get your charges? As in what’s your strategy for dexing his specials? If you’d like, add me on Line I think I can help. For reference I’ve fully explored 6.2 and have beaten the last 10% with a few different champs.
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Kratos89 said:

it's not easy but Hyperion it's a God

Can't wait to get a 5* Hyperion. My four star is a beast and helpful with multiple fights.
  • Options
    I practiced on cowhale for a week (when cowhale was still Champ) and that new arena one now.

I just quit the game, too many attempts and I can’t progress.
  • Options
    Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    What i offer you is friend do duel as much as you can
    I’m doing the same nowadays
    Use a 3* champ and duel against him

His SP1 is tough to evade but you need to stand in close range while he fires it and dex back when he glance at you 2nd time while doing SP1
    I know it’s hard to describe in words but you should just practice few duels and you came to know about your reflexes and his SP1 timing
    Hood is also a good option if you can use him or Shehulk (spamming heavies)
  • Options
    RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★

I just got there as well, and damn this guy, I will grind units for a week and try again. If I can't get him down, I will wait for when there's nothing else to do in game, December promises to be a good month.