**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I BECAME UNCOLLECTED just 3 hrs before December's calender

This was so harder but anyway I completed it.
The champs I used in whole act 5 till 5.2.6 were-
Morningstar 5/50
Medusa 4/40
Gwenpool 4/40
Captain marvel movie 5/50^
Sparky 5/50
Hyperion 4/40^
Domino 4/40^
Wasp 5/50

^ means unduped

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Congrats
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    How did you deal with masochism and 5.2.4 in general? I'm struggling with it
    Congrats though
  • Congratulations!
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Parth2204 said:

Morningstar 5/50
    Medusa 4/40
    Gwenpool 4/40
    Sparky 5/50
    Hyperion 4/40^
    Domino 4/40^
    Wasp 5/50

^ means unduped

Were all champions 4* or 5*? Just curious as I'm working my way to becoming Uncollected and always looking for more tips. Currently I'm at Act 4 Chapter 4, still haven't beat Maestro. Tried one path and got to Maestro then got slaughtered. So now I'm just working on exploring the Quests 1-5 first. Using it to build experience and because I figure get exploration done on the way and then don't have to go back and instead continue to progress on.

Parth2204 said:

Morningstar 5/50
    Medusa 4/40
    Gwenpool 4/40
    Sparky 5/50
    Hyperion 4/40^
    Domino 4/40^
    Wasp 5/50

^ means unduped

Were all champions 4* or 5*? Just curious as I'm working my way to becoming Uncollected and always looking for more tips. Currently I'm at Act 4 Chapter 4, still haven't beat Maestro. Tried one path and got to Maestro then got slaughtered. So now I'm just working on exploring the Quests 1-5 first. Using it to build experience and because I figure get exploration done on the way and then don't have to go back and instead continue to progress on.
    They are four stars
    Five stars' levels don't go out of 40 or 50
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

Masochism isnt hard just parry then execute specials and role reversal is your friend
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Just make sure you land some unimportant debuffs before you go for the important ones. Intercept as much as you can.

Masochism isnt hard just parry then execute specials and role reversal is your friend
    Eh, not always your friend. Mutant's tend to have bleed immunity and Skill's tend to rely on bleeds.
  • Rogers 2~1Rogers 2~1 Posts: 135
    Thank you guys,and especially 'kabam zibit', yup that was too harder but I have decided that in any condition I have to become uncollected beffort December to claim all the facilities provided to uncollected. One of my friend continues to tell me the benifits. One of the think from which I got reason to do this was - in war compensation there was a difference of 5k 5* shards between uncollected and conquerer
    edited December 2019

Parth2204 said:

Morningstar 5/50
    Medusa 4/40
    Gwenpool 4/40
    Sparky 5/50
    Hyperion 4/40^
    Domino 4/40^
    Wasp 5/50

^ means unduped

Yes,all of my champs were 4*. And I thik that if you even have 2 champs maxed out then you'll not need any revive to defeat maestro. I killed him with only one champ that was gwen pool. At the last time she had applied 13 bleed on him and his was reducing like - 56% then 52% then 48% each second. And this helped me a lot.

For act 5 try to dex as much as you can instead of parry
    I used my top 4* didn't used any 5* because I was comfortable with my 4* s only. All of mine four stars and five stars champs are-(one thing is not updated here about sparky)

• MCoC_fanMCoC_fan Posts: 97

If you have ghost and are good with that should work out
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Eh, not always your friend. Mutant's tend to have bleed immunity and Skill's tend to rely on bleeds.
    I never used blade on cable always used my stark lol
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    I legit done the same I become uncollected about 15 minutes before the calendar and that was the luckiest thing
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Etjama said:

Other than Colossus and iceman name 1 mutant that is 100% immune to bleed
    Sure you wouldn't want to bleed a few like omega or cable but they're not immune
    edited December 2019
    The_One said:

Etjama said:

Sure you wouldn't want to bleed a few like omega or cable but they're not immune
    Domino has a 50% chance to shrug off and turn it into power, Omega activates death field and only takes 10% damage, Emma Frost in Diamond form, Rogue shrugs it off 70% faster, Old Man Logan takes a lot less damage, Beast takes a lot less damage, Mister Sinister shrugs it off, Bishop shrugs it off and yeah, Iceman and Colossus too. Not all of them may be 100% immune all the time, but it's more than enough to make you not want to bring in a champ that relies on bleeds. That's also 10/26 champs in that class with a way to shrug off, shorten, or ignore bleed which is only second to Tech, but Tech has more bleed immunes for obvious reasons.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Etjama said:

The_One said:

Etjama said:

Domino has a 50% chance to shrug off and turn it into power, Omega activates death field and only takes 10% damage, Emma Frost in Diamond form, Rogue shrugs it off 70% faster, Old Man Logan takes a lot less damage, Beast takes a lot less damage, Mister Sinister shrugs it off, Bishop shrugs it off and yeah, Iceman and Colossus too. Not all of them may be 100% immune all the time, but it's more than enough to make you not want to bring in a champ that relies on bleeds. That's also 10/26 champs in that class with a way to shrug off, shorten, or ignore bleed which is only second to Tech, but Tech has more bleed immunes for obvious reasons.
    So what you're saying is you can't name any mutants other than 2 that are immune to bleed.
    It's a far cry from your original statement that mutants tend to have bleed immunity.
    All those you mentioned can bleed, as I said, there are some you wouldn't want to bleed (Cable, Omega Red, Mr Sinister) but not immune.
    The_One said:

Etjama said:

The_One said:

Etjama said:

So what you're saying is you can't name any mutants other than 2 that are immune to bleed.
    It's a far cry from your original statement that mutants tend to have bleed immunity.
    All those you mentioned can bleed, as I said, there are some you wouldn't want to bleed (Cable, Omega Red, Mr Sinister) but not immune.
    Dude, don't go and read into this. It's just the way I decided to phraset my initial statement. Just saying that Mutant is by far the best class to bring bleed-reliant champs against. Hence getting 4 agrees on my comment and you being the only one to bring it up.