Options

FOMO....frozen on 5* rank up

I want to rank 5 a champion. T5 are hard to gather so I am frozen with fear of making a mistake. My considerations are duped Colossus, Quake or Nick Fury. However unduped I have Void, Omega Red, warlock, Sparky, Symbiote sup., iceman, VtD, Darkhawk, or sunspot. I also have Symbiote Supreme and IMIW as 6* unduped of course, that I wouldn’t mind ranking up also.
WHO DO I RANK?!? Or should I wait for someone else and save resources?
I am trying to explore act 5 and considering a run at act 6 for Cavalier status.

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Polls and pictures help responses tremendously :)

(I’m not familiar enough with some of your newer champs to really give you the help u need)
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,066 ★★★★★
    I'd go with Quake or Sunspot. The only champ I defenetly wouldn't recommend as r5 or r2 is ss, he's too niche and his fights usually take a lot of time, plus he was good enough to take down 6.3.1 medusa at r4 for me
  • Options
    KonickKonick Posts: 28
    Thank you. I appreciate that input.
  • Options
    HalasterHalaster Posts: 27
    Warlock or Nick Fury
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    I feel that. T5b is rediculously scarce! And frankly we could stand more t4b in the game. It is the single most required item for ranking and with multiple sources i pull every shard for one there is and every compete one i can get and still my growth just crawls along...
  • Options
    BurroBurro Posts: 82
    Konick said:

I want to rank 5 a champion. T5 are hard to gather so I am frozen with fear of making a mistake. My considerations are duped Colossus, Quake or Nick Fury. However unduped I have Void, Omega Red, warlock, Sparky, Symbiote sup., iceman, VtD, Darkhawk, or sunspot. I also have Symbiote Supreme and IMIW as 6* unduped of course, that I wouldn’t mind ranking up also.
    WHO DO I RANK?!? Or should I wait for someone else and save resources?
    I am trying to explore act 5 and considering a run at act 6 for Cavalier status.

Take Fury to r5 if he’s awake. You won’t regret it.
  • Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Worlock. Or Quake if you are really good with her