**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Black Widow Trailer (Another BW Movie in the future or Buffed BW)

RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
https://youtu.be/RxAtuMu_ph4

What is your opinion about this new trailer and kabam future event for this movie ?

Comments

• SaielSaiel Posts: 28
    Amazing thanks i didnt know the trailer dropped, as for events i really used to like the events they had before i cant remember the name but it was something like the chloe bennet and dave bautista events
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Add Yelena as a different bw, also add red guardian and iron maiden. Buff taskmaster!
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    We wont necessarily get a buff or a new character. We'll see.
  • jonzerjonzer Posts: 161
    I kinda hope a new variant of (presumably) taskmaster and BW. She needs at the very least a buff for her movie
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Where is taskmaster, I can't find him in the trailer. Is he the blue guy???
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★

• BogiaBogia Posts: 125
    Forget Black Widow, I want to see a fat Red Guardian champion!
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    I think they'll buff og BW and add the white suit BW and maybe Taskmaster I say maybe because her whole family is in the movie they might add her sister.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★

issamaf80 said:

What the friggin hell is this? Duh, Marvel...
    He doesn't even look like the T in Taskmaster. Dude looks like a power ranger.
    Lets not jump to conclusions. This is the first trailer, and we don't see him much.
    The movie comes out in May, so it might not be the final product.
    He could have different costumes. Maybe when he makes up his name or whatever, he'll edit his costume to have T's and stuff
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    Melina Black Widow and Red Guardian. Calling it now.
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★

issamaf80 said:

Lets not jump to conclusions. This is the first trailer, and we don't see him much.
    He could have different costumes. Maybe when he makes up his name or whatever, he'll edit his costume to have T's and stuff
    Yeah alright, I hope he does so.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Looks like he's ready to go paintballing

issamaf80 said:

Yeah alright, I hope he does so.
    Apparently, the reason they are doing this is that the Chinese censors (which actually hasn’t censored or asked about Taskmaster’s skull plate) gives the foreign movies more screens to run them in if they don’t include China and their culture or actually encourages the way the Chinese censors their see their culture.

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    New trailer looks great
  • Sweetleaf88666Sweetleaf88666 Posts: 111
    issamaf80 said:

On set photos from months back showed Taskmaster looking much closer to his comic book look, maybe his costume changes later in the film, probably in the third act
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    I’ve said it before and I will say it again. NO CHAMP HAS EVER BEEN BUFFED DUE TO A MOVIE COMING OUT WITH THEM IN IT.

Only new champs have been released, CapIW, IMIW, CMM. None of their old versions (all who need to be buffed) got buffed.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    It looks insane. It’s gonna be a great kickoff into summer.
  • donaldmousedonaldmouse Posts: 16
    yelena and red guadian would seem like some sick champs
  • CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 735 ★★★
    Great looking trailer but in regards to buffs, Phoenix had her movie and well, she’s so awesome nobody thought to add another variant or improve upon her kit.