**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Possible Alliance War cheating

Hey so from my years of playing I've come to understand that kang and Thanos are not allowed in alliance war as attackers or defenders. But a current opponent has a Kang on his attack team. Are they allowed on attack but not defence? Thanks

Comments

• AliabAliab Posts: 138
    if anyone has an answer that would be great! just need to know if kang is allowed or not otherwise all is kosher in the current war. but if he isnt then there is cheating!
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Why would he not be allowed...
  • AliabAliab Posts: 138
    idk i just remember reading somewhere that kang and thanos were not playable in war. just wanted clarification
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Then you remember incorrectly. Kang and Thanos are allowed in war for placement or for attack. No one places them usually though because they are rather easy to beat.
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    EDIT: No one in higher tiers for war generally places them I should say, nor uses them for attack.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    We have faced Kang as an attacker before. My experience has been those guys are big spenders but aren't good fighters lol
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Run477 wrote: »
    We have faced Kang as an attacker before. My experience has been those guys are big spenders but aren't good fighters lol

They gave Kang away last year in the greater gifting crystals. Everyone that logged in for a 14 day period even got 5 of those crystals for free. I know a few people that were lucky enough to get him.