**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help get me to Cavalier before the 5th Anniversary starts!

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
Quick disclaimer cause I generally find these unhelpful, I’m not asking if I am able to complete 6.1. I am aware of my skill and items. I can do it, I just want to do it as efficiently as possible. Thx

So before I jump in and grind out these six quests, I have a question. Who should I take up that would be most helpful? I took pictures of my 5* roster (so if you don’t see it here, it’s off the table for synergies, ie domino trinity). I also have 6* unduped CAWWII and Hawkeye. Void through Domino are 4/55, CAIW through X23 are 3/45. I have 10.5 T2A and enough t4bc for whatever I choose. No 5* AG atm. 5* not shown are OG and Superior Iron man, KK, and Beast.

A couple questions bulleted to make it simpler for y’all.

1. Is it worth taking up Gulk for no retreat? My only other counter besides skill as I see it is Dom (AAR)

2. Is MS a good investment in the interest of CB, or do y’all figure OR, EF and some revives will get the job done (I generally don’t like playing MS cause she’s slow, but L1 does a nice chunk of damage at 5 souls)

3. Should I take Vulture or Ultron to r2 so I can take the easier path in whatever has Havok right down the middle? (I’m really bad at fighting him in general; the armor up would help a lot).

4. Which of my guys should I take vs Sentinel?

5. Any pro tips that make this ordeal significantly easier?

6. If you didn’t think I need to rank up people listed in 1-3, who should I rank? I can probably pull off two of separate classes.

Thanks for the help!

Comments

• Options
    Ayyy it finally got approved.

After thinking about it a little more, unless there is a good reason for me NOT to, ie a superior rank choice, I plan to go ahead and r3 Gulk so I can get started on 6.1.1.
  • Options
    I’m genuinely curious whenever summoners mentioned using MS vs CB. I must confess I finished the entire 6.1.5 CB using OR exclusively and therefore I have little to no experience using MS at all in that chapter. Now if I recalled, CB global outgoing global node has power struggle. How does MS gain 5 souls if she can’t spam sp3?
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Cb will probably be your toughest challenge with that roster. Be sure to take the lane to remove the regen from him.
    For sentinel I highly recommend void. Don't worry about his analysis charges just let the constant debuff damage do the work. Taking omega red for the synergy there will be a bonus.

Good luck and dont let it frustrate you. Take a break if you get angry or you could find yourself spending more units than necessary
  • Options

I’m genuinely curious whenever summoners mentioned using MS vs CB. I must confess I finished the entire 6.1.5 CB using OR exclusively and therefore I have little to no experience using MS at all in that chapter. Now if I recalled, CB global outgoing global node has power struggle. How does MS gain 5 souls if she can’t spam sp3?

oh lol I forgot it was the global node and not a local boss node. nevermind. MS would be a waste of time
  • Options

I’ve gotten here thus far. Gonna try and take him out tomorrow when I have more time to play. Then it’s just Havok and Sentinel, then I can relax and enjoy the sweet Cavalier holiday calendars/gifts.

On 6.1.6, I think I either want to go on the path with War Machine or down the middle and then Wolverines. Which one do y’all think would be easier for me given my roster?

If I go down the middle, who should I bring against Havok I’m not that great at fighting him?

Only difference is Sparky has like 10 more sigs and Gulk is 3/45.
  • Options

You can't. But the thing with Morningstar is that if awakened she can reduce the potency of CB's buffs, including his arc overload healing. That means CB heals less, and that's a kind of pseudo damage. Plus she gains healing which means as long as you play reasonably well you're basically not going to die from chip damage if you take an occasional hit.

She's not the best, but I've seen vids of it so I know it works.
  • Options

If I go down the middle, who should I bring against Havok I’m not that great at fighting him?

Sparky might be your best bet, if you can play him reasonably well. You will want to build up poise charges and try to get to eight to ten charges. Sparky will help you evade SP1 while you build them up. If he gains a lot of plasma charges use a heavy attack to remove them (power drain removes plasma), and then try to bring him down as fast as possible. I would build to SP2 and hit him with that, then use SP1 (this path has hurt locker so you can't use same special twice in a row) to stun him, then try to finish him off from there.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Avoid Havok and go right down the all or nothing path.
    Use health/attack boosts and some 30% special 3 defence boosts.
    That's what I did and I could take 4 S3 per fight without dying
  • Options

Thanks everybody for helping me out! I used way too many revives on CB but I spent a grand total of 550 units for another point in despair (and some odd units to rearrange masteries) thanks @DNA3000 for the tips on Havok. Helped a lot.

I ended up taking down the final Sentinel with Hyperion from like 85%. I accidentally blocked an L2 hit, and was brought to 5% and played flawlessly for the last 45%.

If I had to rank the quests in terms of difficulty, it would be 521463 based on who I had to deal with certain stuff.