**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Awesome new loading screen!

MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,360 ★★★★★
Just wanted to congratulate the Graphics team on this one!

It made me think: there are a lot of wonderful graphic stills produced for MCOC; as load screens, adverts and Twitter pictures. Why not have an Arts section on the MCOC homepage, where they can be hosted for longer?

Comments

• GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 269
    That is a nice idea.
    I recentry got a virus on the pc so I lost all loading screen of the last 3 years. I would like a "place" to see all past loading screen (2 per mounth) and cutscene.
  • GamecodeOneGamecodeOne Posts: 87
    I like the one before even more :)
  • PerceptronPerceptron Posts: 169
    i want both splash screen and loading screen in 1080p or 4k for my desktop wallpaper . any one have link?
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    Both new screens are really something. The art in this game has always been excellent, but those screens take it to another level.

Dr. Zola
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    I love both. It looks amazing and love the collage you guys made. Congrats to the team!
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    It was somewhat doable for me to photoshop the words out back in the day, but I’m not good enough to deal with the darkened portion
  • PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★
    edited December 2019
    Try here (note not all are there which is a shame)

https://playcontestofchampions.com/media/
  • GrayzoGrayzo Posts: 10
    I can't see this as my game won't give me the new update. I still have Dr Doom and no event quest..
  • We'll be sure to let them know y'all enjoy it! :)
  • Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    The game has sick graphics and gameplay 🤘
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Too bad surfer isnt good