**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

She-hulk indestructible on master difficulty???

Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
Ok, I feel like a dumb***. I've had to quit twice now when I get to her. She gas the indestructible ×2 node.
Tried Majik the 2nd time to nullify and didn't work.
How-who do I need to use to defeat her?

Comments

• If it is what I'm thinking, you need to use heavies to knock them off
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Probaly agies heavy or the node when you hit he 20 time u hav to heavy
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Reread the Node, can't really explain it any clearer.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Another fool who doesn't read the nodes.
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Why is reading the one skill no one here has?
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    So you’re one of those people that doesn’t read the nodes?
  • Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    Who read nodes?
    But ya after I knocked out I read it.
  • _Reef_Reef Posts: 265
    Kingpin heavy is crazy, his sp1 take down health also. I'm at work and had cpu fighting for me then I noticed the indestructible when Modok almost died. His incenerate from heavy took It down, then I manually fought w kingpin and beat her.
  • belli300 said:

It’s a node called aegis just parry and throw a heavy attack. You can’t nullify them because they are passive “effects” not “buffs”. Hope this helps you.

You seem like you may be fairly new so if you don’t know you can click on the node and it will tell you want the effect are, sometime they aren’t easy to understand, especially until you actually play them. In that case I recommend YouTube typing in mcoc.... what ever it is you are looking for something usually comes up unless it’s really really new then you just give it a few days.

belli300 said:

It’s a node called aegis just parry and throw a heavy attack. You can’t nullify them because they are passive “effects” not “buffs”. Hope this helps you.

You seem like you may be fairly new so if you don’t know you can click on the node and it will tell you want the effect are, sometime they aren’t easy to understand, especially until you actually play them. In that case I recommend YouTube typing in mcoc.... what ever it is you are looking for something usually comes up unless it’s really really new then you just give it a few days.

Alright, I agree but which Champion do you recommend to beat She Hulk? I have tried Venom but it’s unfruitful!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Charilu said:

belli300 said:

belli300 said:

Alright, I agree but which Champion do you recommend to beat She Hulk? I have tried Venom but it’s unfruitful!
    Any of them really.
  • Master3418Master3418 Posts: 218
    Drake2078 said:

Ok, I feel like a dumb***. I've had to quit twice now when I get to her. She gas the indestructible ×2 node.
    Tried Majik the 2nd time to nullify and didn't work.
    How-who do I need to use to defeat her?

use ur eyes to read the nodes.
    you need heavys to disable her indestructible.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Read. The. Node.
    Goodness said:

DjinAF said:

Another fool who doesn't read the nodes.

Apparently reading is difficult
    So much more terse and potent than me.

<3

Aryl said:

Read. The. Node.

He looks like a new guy so maybe he didn't understood the Aegis node
    Hence...

Read. The. Node.
    There's no way you can't understand it if
    1) you can read English and
    2) you actually read it

• In the defense of those that haven’t fought against an Aegis Node before (or those that came out of it going “WTF ??” ) ...

It is easy to just underestimate what it is that the node is describing. Think of it as fighting against Luke Cage. OK, multiple “indestructible” charges, so what, so I just got to wait it out, just like Cage will only be indestructible for a short while. And if I want to speed it up I can do some Heavies against them.

BUT NOOOO, they end up finding out.

Until they understand that NO DAMAGE will be done whatsoever until you can perform multiple Heavy Attacks and clear off the “otherwise permanent” indestructible charges.

So, on this buff, it is understandable, even if they did read the buff.

No. No. It's really not.

If a node says sp3 is activated... then... sp3 is activated. Aegis is one of the simplest nodes, and you would purposefully have to "misinterpret" it in order to not understand what it does... that or not read it at all... which I'm 99.9999% sure is the case.
  • Aryl said:

No. No. It's really not.

If a node says sp3 is activated... then... sp3 is activated. Aegis is one of the simplest nodes, and you would purposefully have to "misinterpret" it in order to not understand what it does... that or not read it at all... which I'm 99.9999% sure is the case.
    Actually, just says it BEGINS with indestructible. Doesn’t say that they are permanent indestructible unless hit with Heavies, only that you can reduce them with Heavies. So might lead some to think they would behave like Cage/Hela (although with 4 charges, where new hits would begin a new indestructible duration, losing 1 count after each indestructible period) with added feature that you could reduce the remaining count with Heavies.
    Especially since only other indestructables in game (like Cage/Hela) are not permanent.

And if you’re not in a mid to high alliance that has Aegis in AW (lower ones do NOT have Aegis), you don’t ever come across it anywhere else.
  • OzManOzMan Posts: 2
    Not everyone has been playing for years. I came here after reading the nodes to understand better. What I understand now from all but the helpful ones is why so many alliances are inactive. Nobody wants to start playing a game where so many act like a tool.
    Thank you to the ones who actually explained it out more.
  • OzManOzMan Posts: 2
    I do not believe that I said the node had been out for years. I said many people have been playing for years. For a thread with lots of people saying to read, even though you quoted one of my words you did not read what I wrote.