**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Arenas

I wish arena didn’t have death matches so I can utilize more of my roster. I wish Arena fights weren’t super long without suicide masteries. I wish Kabam would make the arena system better.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Do you know how to infinite streak? You don’t get death matches then
  • YangBloodYangBlood Posts: 4
    Lvernon15 said:

Do you know how to infinite streak? You don’t get death matches then

I can’t with my roster. I don’t have enough champs ranked. I have a lot of champs just most at rank 1. Don’t have enough ISO to rank them. And infinite streak changes as the game evolves.
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    Go to a lower ranked arena to get that streak. Just keep stepping down till you get champs in your roster that can't get and hold a streak. Not everyone you own can be unranked right?
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    I would be interested in a answer. Arenas, 7 and 22hr events, Sunday Arena all need a refresh. It doesn’t need to be earth shattering, although the Sunday arena does need a massive overhaul and has for a long time.

Also curious why they closed a recent post for this one from over a month ago.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,261 ★★★★★
    Not sure why you think the streak changes as the game evolves, it doesn't.

As someone who built his 3 and 4* roster through arenas in my early days, I will say that the champ arenas don't need to change. Death matches are part of the game, and honestly, actually don't guarentee you will lose! I've beaten many death squads when I make mistakes and they appear. The key, as always with this game is patience. If you have none and want to just collect champs, you will be disappointed more often.

As for other arenas, I agree they need to be looked at for changes. I've always pushed for the class cat arena to be updated because that really doesn't guarantee any t4ccs to the everyday players. Get rid of the ascendant crystal rewards and replace with at the very least a greater glory crystal, something that guarantees t4cc shards.
  • YangBloodYangBlood Posts: 4
    I wish Kabam wouldn’t just ignore posts about Arena. Their customer service is really sad.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,261 ★★★★★
    Who says they ignore the posts? Clearly this topic has been brought up a million times and therefore should tell you that they don't think arenas need changing.
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    It'd be nice if they did a progressive shard reward system. Milestones 1 - 5 give out PHC shards (6000 total), Milestones 6 - 8 three star shards (2000 total), Milestone 9 (1000 four star shards and Milestone 10 (250 five star shards)