**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can we get another classic vision unit offer?

I've seen him offered 2 or 3 times since I've been playing and never had the units at the time. I've been hoarding units and should have enough to get the 4* the next time he comes around but it feels like it's been forever. Plus it should probably be cheaper this time given how 4* are undervalued now compared to 5* and upcoming 6*....though I suppose they could add a 5* version as another tier to the offer after getting 4*....

Comments

• PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Yes please, 3 tiers - buy 3* for 4*, then 4* for 5*.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Palanthrax wrote: »
    Yes please, 3 tiers - buy 3* for 4*, then 4* for 5*.
    With the arrival of 6*s Im really hoping for this to become reality. But not something Im holding my breath on

• ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Last offer for him was within the last 6 months or so. I doubt they release him again until closer to Christmas.
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Or Deadpool
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Jay_Ibero wrote: »
    I've seen him offered 2 or 3 times since I've been playing and never had the units at the time. I've been hoarding units and should have enough to get the 4* the next time he comes around but it feels like it's been forever. Plus it should probably be cheaper this time given how 4* are undervalued now compared to 5* and upcoming 6*....though I suppose they could add a 5* version as another tier to the offer after getting 4*....

Id rather them fix the champ before selling another.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    wray1976 wrote: »

This... I paid the unit equivalent of $200 CAD or more for this champ, and he's been broken for almost a month.

• R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Vdh2008 wrote: »

This... I paid the unit equivalent of $200 CAD or more for this champ, and he's been broken for almost a month.
    Not to go off topic with the thread. But curious where the issue lies in the game. When I duel his L1 works fine, taking health. But in arena it fails
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    R4GE wrote: »

Not to go off topic with the thread. But curious where the issue lies in the game. When I duel his L1 works fine, taking health. But in arena it fails

Ikr! Always wondering why does it only works when i fight against vision but not working when i fight WITH vision
  • SHIELDSHIELD Posts: 90
    R4GE wrote: »

Ikr! Always wondering why does it only works when i fight against vision but not working when i fight WITH vision

I'm guessing if it were the other way around it would be fixed by now. Here's to hoping v15 fixes it.