**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

GREAT JOB KABAM

KALIZOKALIZO Posts: 484 ★★
I doubt there would a single player complaining after what kabam has compensated everyone today and the weekend that's coming, with hall or healing and the gold quest. . .
Thank you kabam. Also a nice touch on the 3 map5 crystals you gave us all. You have gain my trust again. Don't break my heart in the future no more OK........

Comments

• Options
    FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    I got a full tech T4CC out of the 3 Map 4 crystals. Just about to release the 5* Rank 4 Star-Lord monster.
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    KALIZO wrote: »
    I doubt there would a single player complaining after what kabam has compensated everyone today

If only this were true....

• Options
    IpitydafooIpitydafoo Posts: 10
    A company is making money on a game that doesn't work properly, and you thank them? Make no mistake, they didn't release HoH and Gold realm for our benefit. They did it so we would spent money on units to buy refills to run these quests.

It's amazing that a glitch that benefits the community is fixed within days, while glitches that force us to spend money and units persists for months on end. Once dexterity and parry work properly then you can thank them. Once hits stop missing in the middle of combos and the enemy stops going through your block then you can thank them.

Posts like this are a joke.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Ipitydafoo wrote: »
    A company is making money on a game that doesn't work properly, and you thank them? Make no mistake, they didn't release HoH and Gold realm for our benefit. They did it so we would spent money on units to buy refills to run these quests.

It's amazing that a glitch that benefits the community is fixed within days, while glitches that force us to spend money and units persists for months on end. Once dexterity and parry work properly then you can thank them. Once hits stop missing in the middle of combos and the enemy stops going through your block then you can thank them.

Posts like this are a joke.

That's because bugs to Rewards are on the server itself, which is what generates the Rewards. It's easier to isolate. Mechanical issues that vary between devices, platforms, and occurrences, are not as easy to identify and isolate. They have other factors involved.
    As for your first point, I see no logical sense in providing Pots and Revs so people will spend. There is no requirement to use them right away outside of the Stash Expiration.
  • Options
    I'll admit I blew 60 creds so I could run the ward level of halls of healing 3 times as fast as possible
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    Ipitydafoo wrote: »
    It's amazing that a glitch that benefits the community is fixed within days, while glitches that force us to spend money and units persists for months on end.

When they fixed LoL UC the players said that a bug that lasts that long that benefits the players should just be left alone or else it is unfair to all players that come afterwards.

So bugs that benefit the players that are fixed quickly are a sign that Kabam is trying to cheat all of the players. Bugs that benefit the players that are fixed slowly are a sign that Kabam is trying to cheat all of the players, but were too slow to get all of them.

The exploit glitch didn't benefit "the community." It benefited a tiny percentage of the players to the general detriment of the entire rest of the community. And even among the very cynical elements of the playerbase, there wasn't much sympathy for the players that exploited that bug, which also suggests that the exploit was considered detrimental to the community, not a benefit to the community.